Pains

beanie

Reaction score
Last night I woke up at about 2am with really bad cramps. They were like intense period pains, and literally bought tears to my eyes. Baby was moving, which added to the discomfort, so I wasn't too concerned (thought it might be food poisoning). They lasted about half an hour. I did wonder whether they were braxton hicks but I thought these were not meant to be painful?? This morning I still had slight discomfort, but it is no where near as bad. Baby is still moving about, and I have had no spotting or anything else. I can't get in touch with my midwife or Dr till Monday (am due to see my midwife then anyway) and as I no longer have the pains I feel that a&e isn't really an option. Does anyone else get bad pains at night? I always am sore in the morning anyway. I am expecting to be told they are stretching pains (this is always the explanation for everything)

maybe baby is just moving about and kicking a nerve? mine used to do it on occassion and i swear the pain was enough to make ur eyes water. especially a night (all night) she fidgits soo much i ache in the morning feeling like i been boxing all night lol

i felt like that on thurs and put up with it till hubby got home at 6 then went to hospital they said my cervix was thinning and i was a bout 1 cm coz she could poke bubs head with one finger so im presuming that the pain was me dilating as most people would do and carry on into labour.. my mum said she was the same every evening she would have these pains like strong BH and byt he time her waters broke two weeks later she was already 4 cm dilated when she got to hospital! so hopefukky i wud b the same!

Well I had those kind of pains in my stomach but it happened at 3 months and from time to time on and off!!! I had very bad cramps in the stomach, like contractions but after that I would empty myself in the toilets.

The one I have now almost every night and last time I was in tears it was so painful was cramps in my legs, from the bottom of the ankle to the bikini line and it lasts for ages. Last time, it lasted for at least 20 minutes and then if I was streching my leg a bit during the day, the cramp will reappear, not as strong but still there.

I am going to tell my midwife on wednesday because it is very painful and would not fancy having this till due day lol

im 36 week pregnant and havent really had any probs but last night about 1am i woke up in agony like bad period cramps they kept going off and coming on and lasted about 30 mins then i went back to sleep and they came back again at 3am even worse, my fiance said we need to take u to hospital but i didnt wanna as waters hadnt broke or anything, they went off again after about 30 mins again then i went to sleep and nothing since, altho yest i saw mum for 1st time in a couple of weeks and she said she doesnt think far off as its so low now i look due, what do u guys think? x

well to update on those pains on sat night i started to loose my plug and yesterday was still only little bits but today was the last of it i think! been having bad BH or maybe even small real contractions all yesterday and today and havent wanted to eat much really either so hopefully he shud be here soon!!

YEAH GOOD LUCK!!!! I CANT WAIT ANY LONGER IM SO EXCITED, I SPOKE TO MIDWIFE RE PAINS THIS MORNING AND SHE SAID IT WAS PROB THE BABYS HEAD PUSHING DOWN INTO BIRTH CANAL GETTING READY!! XX

Spoke to midwife, she thinks it could have been the baby turning in a difficult way or it could have been a reaction to something I ate. Baby is ok though (that's all I care about I guess). However she thinks I am developing SPD (something pubis disorder??-so have an appt with the physio and have to take it easy. Am worried though as she said if it gets too bad I'll have to be signed off sick, and that would mean my maternity leave would start well early (am 29 weeks next week). Will just have to see how it goes, unfortunetly there are stairs at work but will try and get around this.

Great news Sasha,hopefully it won't be long now. Good luck hon!xxx
Pradysso - how are you getting on? Hoping that the sweep did the trick xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back