Weird Discharge 33+4 with twins *CAUTION TMI PHOTO ATTACHED*

MrsRoger

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,

I have woken up to this in my undies and not sure what to make of it??

It's not the consistency I have been told to expect for a show but it is definitely not normal for me??

Does any know if this is a normal colour or if I should go and make an appt with triage?

Attachments

• IMG-20160607-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20160607-WA0001.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 99
Lol MrsRoger you do make me laugh - I get that in my knicks like every day! But if I were you I would call triage just to be sure, as you are having twins after all! xxx

I would call.. That's what i would expect the bloody show to look like (ftm but it does look like there's a bit of blood).. I'm sure my midwife told me to call if i had a bloody show.
Good luck! Xxx

Last edited:
That does look like it has a bit of blood. Could be nothing but best to call and check seeing as you are still quite early. There are two different things people call the bloody show which can be confusing. Some people call loosing your plug the bloody show. It is a large snot like like lump with blood in it. But what I would call a bloody show is just a small amount of blood. I had pink bleeding when I wiped just before the start of labour with my 1st. Apparently it is caused by small blood vessels rupturing as the membranes seperate when your cervix starts to dilate. I never lost my plug until well into labour either time but some people do loose their plug, or part of it before labour.

Last edited:
I would say that as its twins it might be best just to check with the labour ward as I imagine your deliver will be in the next few weeks.

Hello all you lovely ladies,

I went to triage and they monitored the babies and gave me a swap, my plug is still in place but my cervix is showing signs of softening.

I have been signed off work by the GP and told I have to relax!!

Sounds like a good idea to take it easy. Glad the babies are doing well :).

I'm sure I had fluid around the same stage with my twins, I went in and got monitored and cervix checked, all was fine. My babies were born at 36.3 :) irks always best to go and get checked with any doubt. good luck I remember being at your stage send just getting so excited to meet my babies :)

I can't believe you were still working mrsroger, I can barely walk now haha, keep us posted on how it goes as you are the first in the twin group to be due x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back