Discharge...TMI?

MissJuly10

Reaction score
Hi all, for the second time in about a week, I've gotten a very light brown discharge in my undies - apologies if this is TMI! I have also had very mild cramping/twinges in my left side which I don't usually get prior to AF.

Normal or not?

Testing next week - on day 52 since last period - I went through my calendar to make sure of where I was. :wall2:

am the same n yet ive had nothing but negatives

i had light bleeding then brownish then nothing for a day then i got brownish again :( which i could help here but just thought you'd like to know your not the only one xx

I didn't realise that your had such an irregular cycle MissJ :(

Sorry for both of your ladies... I don't think it's normal for women with typical cycles, but i think it is possibly a normal aspect of having a very long cycle.

Mummy24 - Thanks, that's good to know. :) Yesterday's test had a faint blue line but unsure whether it was evap or not as I left it 5 mins too long to check so re-testing next week with a First Response test.

LouiseB - I think this might be the longest I've gone with no AF, the cramps don't last very long at all, I've felt nothing for the last 15 mins. Will keep an eye on the discharge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back