Show - possible TMI :o)

Squiggle

Reaction score
Hello girls! :wave:

Hope you and your bumps are all well.

Sorry if this is a silly question, but are show's / mucus plugs a pinky or browny colour?

TMI! - When I wiped this morning, there was a some white snot like stuff on the tissue (I'm sorry :oops: ). It was different to the normal discharge I usually get, which made me wonder if it was my show, but it was white, definatley no other colour to it at all.

Sorry for the silly question and the TMI :oops:

xxx

as far as im aware, thats sounds very much like a show!! :)

This is my first baby so I have no idea but wanted to say good luck and I hope labour starts for you very soon!! :cheer: :cheer:

I think we're going to get another wave of babies soon :D xx

yep thats exactly what a show is!!
you'll probably get more aswell..
i had this about 3/4 times as the mucus plug comes away in
parts ..i didn't go into labour until a few days after my first show..but some ppl do..either way its a good sign things are moving in the right direction :)

Thank you for the replies girls, I hope things are finally moving. I am booked in to be induced on the 7th, but I would much rather to go in to labour naturally (even though I'm terrified!).

I have not lost any more plug, which made me wonder if it was the real thing! But fingers crossed things start to move soon! :pray:

Thank you for your help everyone. :D

xxx

Keep us updated :D Good luck hun :hug: I really hope this is it!! xx

Thank you everyone :hug: I will keep you posted.

I think I have just lost some more, but again, its white, no sign of any blood at all!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back