Weight loss

im re-joining slimming world in a few weeks :cheer:

im so glad there is so much support here outside of the class as im not one for mixing with ppl in the real world :lol:

im actually looking forward to it :shock: :rotfl:

I've started following the scottish slimmers eating plan this week (owned by slimming world, but the plans more like weight watchers IMO). I used to go to the classes last year but like Skairdy I thought it was pointless paying £5 to be weighed, the classes were really boring and I don't think I learnt much I didn't already know. So I've just pulled out my old books this time and doing it myself.

I did weight watchers online a few years ago, that was really good as you had an online eating planner, and could check points values online. At £30 a quarter it was cheaper than the classes too.

Have started doing an exercise DVD every day. I've got to weigh myself tomorrow morning :shock: :shock:

Becksss said:
aww well dun
my 1st week at weight watchers i lost
7lb
2nd week 3and a half lb
and this week 2lb
it feels so great dont it

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The first time I went I lost 7lb the first week, it gives you such a boost. But by then you're desperate for some sort of treat, because to lose that much in a week you have to have been following quite a strict version of the diet.

Let yourself have a treat every week or something so you don't end up hating it and going on a complete binge :rotfl:

I'm also using the adios herbal tablets, and slimming teas I got in holland n barrett. The adios seem to work.

I'm just doing this next week, but after that, alas, can't have much of a life anymore :lol: as am starting ttc.

lots of excercise then :p
my mates comin up n i feel like sucha div i have 2 stick 2 points but i will survive :D
i'm thinking of buying a wii thats like excercise but fun?
it was great losing 7lb cos i got a silver 7 :cheer:

Hi gals - I desperately need to start a new healthy eating plan and have put my starting date as August the 1st - Wednesday. I am going to drive to Tesco and weigh myself on their scales every Wednesday from then on. I guess I am way over 14 stone :oops:
I was 9 stone (size 8-10) before my first pregnancy 8 years ago. Now am a size 16.
I was thinking about writing my own diary on this thread might spur me on alittle bit - is that OK to do that? I could record my loss on here every week.
Wish me luck!!!! I'll let u know on Wed how much I weigh :oops: :oops: :oops: :D

Hello Friends.........

Tips to reduce weight are

1.Find out how many calories you need

2.Eat at least 5 servings of fruits and vegetables per day

3.Watch for Portion Size

4.Do not Skip Meals

5.Go for wholesome fresh foods

6.Don't be overly-restrictive

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.