Weight gain!!!!

HanSam

Reaction score
I just found this ; http://www.babycentre.co.uk/tools/weightgain/ which i thought was quite funny how it calculates the weight you put on.

Makes me feel a little better about the weight but only a little :-(

Not that it will stop me stuffing my face lol. How does this calculation compare to the weight you have put on? x

I have put on a lot of weight - just at the very top end of what I should... but I still stuff my face with everything in sight, not the best, whoops! Hoping this all goes towards fat stores for breastfeeding :)

it says i will put on 2 st 7 to 3 st 3, pretty sure im well over 3 but been too scared to weight my self :-(

if i get the energy to drag my ass onto my wii scales il let ya know what iv put on so far :)

Yup i have just tipped the 3 stone mark! Which is more than they say but not too bad. Lot's of ppl said you shouldnt even put on a stone. So this made me feel a tad better x

i have put on 11lb all pregnancy so far..... hoping i can keep a handle on it for final few weeks...but i was overweight to start with so i was always going to put on less than someone who is normal weight xx

Pretty much spot on what it says I should put on... Made me fee a bit better! :). Still feeling like a lardy one, but at least I'm within the range it predicts!

I have put on 33 lbs so far and still have two weeks to go! I think I have started to retain water the last few weeks though....

It's good to see the breakdown of where all the extra pounds are... Not all fat! :)

it says i should put on about a stone and its about right, couldnt say what i have actually put on cos i dont own scales and havent weighed myself for ages but at 25 weeks id put on 3.2kg so far and i have got slimmer in most places except my bump

i have put on 11lb all pregnancy so far..... hoping i can keep a handle on it for final few weeks...but i was overweight to start with so i was always going to put on less than someone who is normal weight xx

Thats exactly the same as me. I had a bit to drop at the start - which i think i did, between morning sickness, and the a lack of appetite. The choc cravings have started with a vengence though - so here's hoping i last for another few weeks. xxx

ooops !.......says I should put on 1st 1lb I can safely say that's wrong ! I've not been over eating but I've probably not been as active as I used to be. Just hope I can bf and shed the pounds after he is born !

haha...so i've put on TRIPLE the amount i should have! Hitting 3 stone atm...its ok though...just means i've got that extra bit to lose once baby arrives-i'm hoping BF helps too! :)

YEap Im supposed to be just over a stone too, only know my weight at my booking in appointment and not weighed myself since so wanna be done just before I give birth to see. Trying not to worry about it Honest!!! :) X

Hmmm it says I will put on 2st 4 but I have only put 8lb on!! U watch me turn into a heffer now lol

I've only put on 3lbs. My friend put on about 2 stone and once baby was born within 3 days she had lost around 18lbs!

says i should put on between 1st11 and 2st7, think so far ive put on 1st1 with 8 weeks to go so should end up in normal range somewhere hopefully :) xx

Yes it says I should put 1st 1 on and so far I've put 10 pounds on. Hopefully, I can keep it all good in those final few weeks!!!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back