weight gain

I put on 26lbs- had a 6lb 6oz baby and 2 days after she was born I weighed only 5lb more than pre-preg! Water is the majority of it.

....now I am 8lb more than pre-preg! DOH! :doh: :rotfl: (I keep telling myself it's muscle.... :fib: :fib: :D

I gained 5 stone with James :lol:

Ive already lost just over 3 of it and I havent even started excercising yet. Dont fret about weight, just enjoy being pregnant :hug: :hug: xx

Spritzer said:
havent seen a set of scales since 12week booking in appointment, have a feeling you get weighed at 36week check so guess i'll find out the damage on thursday :roll:

well i got weighted on thursday at 36week appointment and the damage was 6.8kg. which is about a stone i think :shock: im really not sure how thats happened as i've been eating for scotland. :dance:

I haven't been weighed since my booking in appointment, and since my home scales broke (hubby stood on them holding an obese rottweiler to monitor weight loss :rotfl: ) I haven't had a chance to, not that I'm in any hurry lol

I have a very small bump and my thighs are slightly bigger....everywhere else is still as it was. I was worried as everyone else seems much bigger than me and talking to some women at the mw I was shocked that they're 23/24 weeks and as big if not bigger than me, but since last weeks growth scan I'm not worried anymore.

Urgh, 3 stone so far...... Gulp! :shock:

Gained it all in tri 2 really as now I don't have room to stuff like a piglet as tum is too squished!

I'm all bump though, and a massive one at that! lol..... Gone from a size 10 to a small 14.....

So far 8lbs but I was very sick in 1st and at the start of 2nd tri so I still weigh less now than I did when I first would of got pregnant. My bumps where all of it is too and I have only just put weight on in the last few weeks before I never really gained very much at all. But everyone is so so so different I have hardly any water and my bump is very obviously all baby you can tell just by looking at it that theres hardly any water. :) Everyone is different though you will soon lose it after anyways xx

think im like you nicki, all baby no excess water etc.

Spritzer said:

Do you drink very much water or anything? I dont know if it matters or not but I hardly drink anything I have to really force myself too so I dont get dehydrated without realizing it. :think:

nickilubs said:
Spritzer said:

Do you drink very much water or anything? I dont know if it matters or not but I hardly drink anything I have to really force myself too so I dont get dehydrated without realizing it. :think:

no i'm rea;;y bad for not drinking enough, always been bad for it but having to make a concious effort to drink as much as possible now i'm pregnant.

think it might be related??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back