weigh less now than i did at 20 weeks..

Samsgirl

Reaction score
how mad is that???

and boo boo is meant to be measuring big.....so just shows i have done well to keep my weight off elsewhere, which i needed to!!!

be interesting to see what i am like after baby born.......might be in better shape then bafore i got pregnant...lol

xx

SG Pffffff rub it in. I'm not jealous much! As long as you are eating healthy then good on you.

i am eating less than i did before pregnant cos i just dont have the room with boo boo being so high. i am eating a lot less crap, put it that way...xx

What you measuring chick? Xx

i was just under 3 weeks ahead.....go back on 3rd jan for next appointment and if still measuring big i have to go for a growth scan. my mum thinks i am carrying a lot of water cos she did with us and then we were tiny at 6lb 10...so she keeps saying not to worry...lol

boo boo is very high...my boobs can literally rest on bump. ha ha....xx

Last edited:
Me too. My weight has come down, my apitite left when I got.halfway through pregnancy.
Can't wait to see what I look like after the birth. Xx

My boobs rest on it too lol. I fear they may be at my ankles when they lose the support!!

X

My boobs rest on it too lol. I fear they may be at my ankles when they lose the support!!

X

ha ha yeah.....i am worried about saggy tummy syndrome....but cant be helped can it......they are our baby scars...xx

X

This reminds me of something a nurse friend said. She had to help an old lady get changed into her nightie when being admitted into hospital. She was surprised to find her boobs tucked below the elasticated waistline of her skirt :D

Ahhhh, who cares if we can kick our lady bumps around when we take our bras off :D

I weigh a lot less now than before we found out I was pregnant, and have a feeling that I will just deflate after my c section as all the midwifes comment on how tiny my bump is. I am interested to find out exactly how much I weigh when I have had my section.

I weigh less now than before I was preggers!! Figure that one out think its down to 18 weeks of morning sickness its only 5lb off I'm sure it will creep up on me especially with the amount I'm planning on eating tomorrow lol :) x

Glad I'm not the only one weighing less than before preggers.

Baby is measuring fine and I'm taking all me vits and doing me best. Just gone off crisps which is a miracle. Hope it carries on afterwards.

Im due 2day n the clothes I wore before falling pregnant r too big for me! Gotta love morning sickness.......

Yep I've not put on any weight either, not a bad thing as am big girl anyway!!

What is odd is that from behind I look like I've lost loads of weight and my waist line has shrunk!!

Yep I've not put on any weight either, not a bad thing as am big girl anyway!!

What is odd is that from behind I look like I've lost loads of weight and my waist line has shrunk!!

yes, same here...lol

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back