weight gain....or lack of!!

Samsgirl

Reaction score
I'm not complaining cos i was a big girl before i got pregnant and so didnt want to become a whale while pregnant.....

i am assuming everything is ok with boo boo cos at scan he/she is actually measuring a week ahead...so no growing problems there...

but i am actually losing weight?! lost weight since 2 weeks ago...

I know that i dont eat as much and have tried to be healthy with fruit etc...but its not like i have avoided chocolate or anything :) since 10 weeks pregnant, i have put on 5lbs in total.....does that sound okay??

xxx

That sounds fine hun :)

I was the same with this pregnancy and after 5 days I was back to my pre preg weight! Baby was a healthy 8lb 5oz so it was obviously just baby! I didn't really put on anything until I got into my 3rd Tri - from about 30 weeks onwards it started to come on. X

thats ok then.... :) baby must know mummy going to be a bride in 3 weeks..... :D he he xx

Sounds fine to me hun, like you I was expecting to have put on much more by now, think I've only gained 3-4lbs and I'm only small, guess it might catch up with us sooner or later. Xx

yeah....in about 10 weeks we will be complaining about all the weight gain...he he...

i'm only little too...5ft 2 xx

Wow, that's awesome. Sure it's perfectly fine hun. I am very jealous though. I have put on over a stone already. Infact I'm gonna weigh myself this morning. Eeek

I changed my diet because of GD at 28 weeks and my total weight gain so far is only 10lb but they said nott to worry as long as baby is fine on scans etc xx

ive not really put on, you can see ive lost weight around my face and arms and when i last weighed myself i was 2lb heavier than the last time i weighed myself before i was pg, which was about 4 months before lol.

I'm also a little bigger (size 18) and have only put on 1lb since getting pregnant and am now 18 weeks. Midwife didn't seem bothered when I told her a couple of weeks ago - she said baby will suck you dry of what it needs and not to worry!!! Can't wait for 20 week scan though just to check all is growing ok. Suppose we should be grateful - won't be long before we can't bend over to put our shoes on I'm sure!!!

I'm not teeny tiny lol. 5'9 over here. Good job really cos felipe is 6'6

I'm the same hun was a size 16/18 before pregnant anyway & I lost a stone & a half due to sickness & I've only up til now put on 6lbs I worried too but mw said was fine & baby.measuring perfectly too xx
I'm 5'9 :) x

Last edited:
ooh if were telling heights n stuff im 5'11 and was a size 22 ish before hand, can still fit in my stuff tho its just not comfy to wear tight waistbands lol

I'm 5'9. Gutted as I excitedly bought myself a pair of maternity jeans last weekend only to put them on today and they fell down!!! Come on bump!!! Where are you!!?? lol

So jealous... I have put on over a stone and hate it! Was probably a little underweight to start with, but hate to think what I am going to end up weighing at the end of the pregnancy... Really scares me that I'll never lose the weight again. Ahhhh... :(

I'm a bit the same, my weight seems to fluctuate one day im heavier and the next im lighter but it could be faulty scales though lol, I dont think i eat enough but i dont feel hungry alot of the time and we certainly will moan when it starts piling on at around 30 weeks lol :( xx

i just thought that whatever happens, happens.....lol....so if i do put weight on, so long as boo boo is okay....i know that i can sort it out once baby here..

its not like i am watching what i eat.....i just cant eat big meals......i must have eaten so much pre pregnancy xx

me too samsgirl, before i got pregnant i could eat all day every day lol now i just cant for sum odd reason xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back