weight gain....or lack of!!

me too samsgirl, before i got pregnant i could eat all day every day lol now i just cant for sum odd reason xx

just you wait til baby starts pushing up....it gets even worse....lol...i start a meal and am huffing and puffing after about 5 mouthfuls....god help me in another 10 weeks

lol yeah it seems to get harder the further on you are?? god help me in another 10 weeks too :p

I'm not complaining cos i was a big girl before i got pregnant and so didnt want to become a whale while pregnant.....

i am assuming everything is ok with boo boo cos at scan he/she is actually measuring a week ahead...so no growing problems there...

but i am actually losing weight?! lost weight since 2 weeks ago...

I know that i dont eat as much and have tried to be healthy with fruit etc...but its not like i have avoided chocolate or anything :) since 10 weeks pregnant, i have put on 5lbs in total.....does that sound okay??

xxx

hey hun

i wouldnt worry tom much as in my 2nd pregnancy i only put 2lb on through the whole of pregnancy, prob due to sickness and had a healthy litlle boy 7lb 10oz so was lighter after i had him than before i got pregnant me just said i was every new moms nightmare as i didnt look like id just had a baby :) so im sure you will be fine xx

I'm not complaining cos i was a big girl before i got pregnant and so didnt want to become a whale while pregnant.....

i am assuming everything is ok with boo boo cos at scan he/she is actually measuring a week ahead...so no growing problems there...

but i am actually losing weight?! lost weight since 2 weeks ago...

I know that i dont eat as much and have tried to be healthy with fruit etc...but its not like i have avoided chocolate or anything :) since 10 weeks pregnant, i have put on 5lbs in total.....does that sound okay??

xxx

hey hun

i wouldnt worry tom much as in my 2nd pregnancy i only put 2lb on through the whole of pregnancy, prob due to sickness and had a healthy litlle boy 7lb 10oz so was lighter after i had him than before i got pregnant me just said i was every new moms nightmare as i didnt look like id just had a baby :) so im sure you will be fine xx

cant spell either ment MW not me whoops lol x

he he...i reckon at this rate i will weigh less than pre pregnancy once boo boo here. saying that...christmas is coming and what a great excuse to have lots of chocolate and mince pies...he he

i probably wont be able to fit much in though....thats the issue i face...no appetite....so not like me xx

Totally the same - start eating a meal and find it's all too much like hard work half way through!!! I must have troughed like a piggie before I got up the duff!!

im exactly the same, not hungry most of the time and cant eat a lot when i am. i think its the result of being sick for so long and now bubs is taking up all the space in my tum

Im 5"11 and normally 12/14 but lost a fair bit of weight and still havebt gained it bk yet, not all. My face is still slim from not eating but belly is getting bigger.. But weighing myself im like I was before preg so levelled out again. But scans all look normal that baby is getting enough. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back