• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Week one of weening

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
Been ok so far, started with baby rice, tried her with pear puree (she pulled funny faces) and carrot puree today (threw a hissy fit after 4 spoon fulls, shoved the spoon away and I ended up wearing most of it :roll: )

Baby rice is her fav so far, she swallows a spoonfull, then opens her mouth for another!!!

Heres a piccie

ruby252.jpg

Kate had an aversion to carrot to begin with - she pebbledashed the front room wall with it in a rage! She likes it now but as part of a meal with other stuff. There are some cereals you can mix with her milk (sunshine banana etc) Kate really likes them for brekkie, they are baby rice based, Ruby might like them?

Oli has sunshine Banana :cheer: and apple and blueberry :cheer:

Welldone ruby :clap:

Oli didnt like Carrot either so I mixed some of her other stuff with it :)

Ellie particuarly liked Sweat potato and Butternut squash (seperately) as first foods. To start with I mixed these with the baby rice.

mix them with baby rice to calm the flavor down to start with

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back