Weed and ttc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah but eating it is not the same as smoking it... be glad when its morning and its locked... we all gave advice so best just leaving it alone now :)

Weed was the ONLY thing that calmed down my morning sickness enough for me to eat fresh fruit and veggies... Terrible i know and i would ONLY eat it never smoke it and only the teeniest TINIEST bit you can imagine once every couple of days

without it i think i may well have been hospitalised (this was with Jasper) i did LOTS of research before hand and actually it was looking for herbal remedies for morning sickness that i found it, not the other way round

Its so common in Jamaica its prescribed for pregnant women, as it was here (in a tincture) before the 1930s

Its not necessarily something i am proud of, its just the ONLY way i found to ingest any sort of healthy food whilst in my first 16 weeks of my last pregnancy

This was while growing a baby?

Sent from my knackered iPhone

this is as bad as the benefits one I had loads of people argueing on a while ago :( does it matter really we all best to look after our babies in one way or another. x

yeah but eating it is not the same as smoking it... be glad when its morning and its locked... we all gave advice so best just leaving it alone now :)
Consuming drugs is consuming drugs. Cant wait for this to be locked,too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back