New ttc

Alicebear

Reaction score
Hello all, im new to this site but not to ttc. My husband and i have been ttc since oct last year. Hes in the army so he is away a lot. My cycle is normally around 32 days long so i ov around day 16 and for some reason he seems to not be home then.:mad: i am waiting for AF in two days. even though i know that i have no good chance i still hope. He was away 5days before Oday and 5 days after, we have been doing it when we can. now i just heard that he will be going in two weeks which puts me out for this month before the cycle has even started! feeling so down since its mostly not missing oday its more of we are never together then.

Oh hun that must be so frustration for you welcome to the forum tho

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk

Rant away hun

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk

oh i see you have a little boy, awww so cute how old is he?

I'm a newbie to the site too and been ttc since May last year. That must be so frustrating for u hun?! But this seems to be a good place to rant when required! Lots of luck to u x

Hello and welcome to pf!

Sorry that you are out before month gets going, I know how much it sucks when there's no chance makes the two week wait unbearable - so I feel your pain!

Here's to next month and hubby being around for ov!

xx

Thank you everyone this seems such a nice place to hang out. hope we get our bfps

Here's hoping! I need to get to grips with the ttc language! That is my next task! x

Hello and welcome!!
TTC can be a nightmare and the 2ww is HELL!!
It doesn't get better, but hopefully you won't have to experiance too many of them!!
Feel free to rant away it's what were here for!
FX and good luck on your journey :dust:

Hey & welcome.

Ttc is so frustrating as it is never mind having to plan when you can and cant.

Hope you get your bfp soon :)

Soo frustrating for you honey. Fx he will be home at the right time soon!xx

Hi and welcome......TTC can be very frustrating and must be much harder for you not having your hubby around when he is most needed!
I have found this forum so helpful and everyone is lovely! Good luck XxX

I'm a newbie to the site too and been ttc since May last year. That must be so frustrating for u hun?! But this seems to be a good place to rant when required! Lots of luck to u x

Welcome to you Kiki0210! Xx

Again thank you all, its so nice here! people are so friendly and welcoming

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back