We have decided we are going to wait.

TINKS82

Reaction score
Well the last few weeks have been so stressful at work, but things are looking up as I have got a new job from 1 or the 3 interviews I went for. I think I need a change As have been in my current job 8.5 years, & the threat of being made redundant has given me the push I needed. Beacause I am starting a new job & will have to get through 6months probation, we have decide to put ttc on hold until July. It is going to be hard as we both want a baby so so much. We are going to start using the persona machine as a contraceptive, then once we ttc again will use it to pin point the right time to increase our chances.

Thanks for all ur support girls, I will keep piping back in to see how ur all doing.

Good luck to u all xx

Aww Tinks congratulations on the job. Bugger about the WTC but as you say with the 6 months probation , please come on to update us etc and chat x x

Congrats on the new job :)

I'm pretty sure that now that you've made your mind up that you won't miss ttc at all, you'll just enojy the change of pace and the new job.

See you soon xx

I will def come back with any updates. I have my hycosy on 25th jan to check my tubes etc, so I will update you on that. I do feel better for making a decision, and now I have relaxed, I realise how stressed & anxious I was because I have come out with ulcers in my mouth, a rash on my legs & feel like I am getting a cold/flu, got to go back to dr's in the morning. I could do without being I'll as it's Xmas, but hopefully it will pass before the festivities begin.

I hope your passion to learn accupuncture louise takes off, go for it that's what I say, you only get one life, so do everything you want to. Xx

Persona is fab - i used it as a contraceptive device, i love non-medical contraception as you can keep an eye on cycles and it tells you when you ovulate etc, good luck!!

Congratulations on the new job hun and good luck for July xxx

congratulations on you new job! hope everything falls into place for you band your new baby is too far to follow. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back