checking in with an update *Advise needed*

TINKS82

Reaction score
Hi girls, hope ur all well.

Thought id come in & catch up as Been having a break from ttc with new job etc. I had my hycosy scan today, quite unpleasant as one of my tubes was blocked so was more painful because fluid didn't pass through which builds up more pressure. luckily the blockage cleared so, fingers crossed that's was the problem. Consultant also said that I have slight polycystic ovaries, but didn't go into more details.

They told us to continue trying as the tube being unblocked could now mean we could conceive with ease now. Thing is, we were going to wait until July as that's when I am out of my probation in my need job. don't know what to do with regards to our next fertility appointment on 21st Feb, do I be honest when we ho to appointment and risk being sent back to back of the queue until we start trying,or try and delay things to give us time to see if we do conceive on our own.

what do you think girls?? Xx

I think that's down to you two - we can give you what we think, but you need to work that out yourselves as it's such a personal question

hi tinks, if it was me i would go to the appt in feb as the thought of joining the back of the queue would send me mad. but that's just me honey it's up to you and OH. glad your hycosy went well and they cleared the blockage, must be a relief xxx

If you were going to wait until July, then i'd wait until July regarding ttc'in.

Regarding the appointment, i'd just go to it anyway. Keep on moving forward with everything and just see what they have to offer you. Only at the stage that they start talking about actual dates for treatments starting would i advise that you inform them that you require a bit more time :)

Thanks girls, I Will still go to the appointment, they said may put me on clomid as got slightly polycystic ovaries. July isn't that far away, hopefully it Will come round quickly. Still feeling sore after hycosy yesterday, hope it subsides soon and its nothing to worry.

Hey as scotch says its very personal but in my opinion I wouldn't wait for probation to finish. What if you came to regret that decision and to me having a baby is far more important than any job (which is why in keeping trying even though in a new job) family and life is far more important than work and jobs come and go. I'd hate you to regret not keeping trying especially now the hsg may of cleared something.

Hope you don't mind me saying :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back