How are we all?

Well girls, OH and I have decided to stop TTC for a while. I can't take any more of this stress and the final 'nail in the coffin' came Saturday afternoon, upon hearing a close friend has conceived after ttc for a week and a half!!!!! Arrrrrggghhh, I feel so guilty but I am soooo jealous!!

So, we are taking a break until my scan date and our referral to fertility clinic comes through. We realised today that OH's count could be low due to having undescended testicle as a boy. It wasn't picked up till he was 10 so could be a major contributing factor to his low results. :-( :-(
Am so sad about it. He is putting on a brave face though!!!

A jokes thread sounds fab btw. Haven't laughed out loud like that fora while!!!

Em x

Emma :hugs: 1 weeks wtf??????:shock: how is that even possible.

I hope you have a wee break and feel better hun, i know there ladies on here who have OH's with low sperm count and they still manage to concieve, so dont give up hope!!! xxx

i agree with nurse- TTC after a wk an half thats bull s***!!! maybe 1st cycle but not a wk!! stupid ppl!!
:hugs: :hugs: emma it will be ok x maybe a little break is whats best- chill out and then come back armed with a new plan x x

A break could be just what you need hun xx

Yes ladies, I absolutely agree. A break is what we need. OH and I getting on better already. God, its so flippin stressful, isn't it!!!

Hahaha, you guys made me laugh so much with your reactions re my mate's conception!! I think they must have talked about ttc and then ovulated a week and a half later.... I am guessing that though!!

Thanks so much for the support Girls

xxx

Hiya ladies :) just heading home now.

How did your London scan go Nurse? I can't see the update and my phone loads really slowly :(

Steph, we're having a Notts/Derby meetup on Saturday in Derby if you want to come - me, spinneygirl, bead and babylover :) your welcome if you want... Although go to the toilet beforehand lol ;)

Anyone is welcome ofcourse if they want to travel.

Last edited:
Hey louise! nice to see you back, looking forward to your update in journal when you get back ;)

My scan went good and i'm having A hysteroscopy on 19th July, basically my last surgery was done incorrectly and i'm having it fixed

Hope you had a lovely holiday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back