What a crazy week!!!!

TINKS82

Reaction score
My week started by thinking I had an interview weds for my current job (redundancies), to having to make a decision about either cutting my hours or going for another job (still at work but on different dpt) to being offered a job from an interview I went to the day after my fertility appt. I have accepted the job & start in jan, but I am now worrying that I may have been too hasty as I am late! Silly I know but I had resigned to the fact we'd have to wait tttc until my probation is done. I have had a really stressful week so could have effected it, I really want this new job, and feel a little stupid that I don't want the witch to appear as we have been trying for 16 mths, but I feel I need the career change & is a lot safer than my current job. Plus they will never take me on if I am preggers aaahhhh. Haven't done a test as been away for the wkend & nervous. Will wait another couple of days before testing. Sorry for long post, hope I don't sound selfish. Xx

Last edited:
Congrats Tinks :)

I'm sure whichever way it goes with your cycle that it will be for the best. Have you not tested? xx

Thanks louiseb, I know whatever happens will happen for the right reasons, I am a great believer in that. I haven't tested as it hasn't been on my mind as have been stressed making decisions and have just got back today from weekend away. Will probably give it another couple of days just in case it is due to stress. Xx

hey tinks, if you are pregnant then congrats chick, as you say everything happens for a reason xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back