We created a bean!

cherrybinky

Reaction score
Well after my upset and wanting to back on the pill yesterday morning in 'woe is me mode' I pulled myself together and I found out last night Im pregnant with a cheapie (twice!)

But, heres my CBD confirmation from 10 mins ago. I havent slept all night and feel very wibbly!

CLEARBLUE-1.jpg

Wow 2-3 weeks!! That's a really strong bean then! :)

Congrats again!

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

xx

Thanks hunny.
Yeah I thought that. Thing is I have no idea when my period is due really as Im anything between 28 and 32 days so its better than I thought really. For the cheapies to pick up a BFP with 8.30pm urine at least 4 days before period is great so I knew it had to come up bfp on CBD but the panic was still there when it was doing the timer thing lol.
xx

Congratulations again hunny :) im so happy for you. Heres to a happy and healthy 9 months x x

:yay:Congratulations, that is wonderful news! x

Woop! Woop! Woop!!! Congratulations!!! Hope you have/had fun telling your man :)

Dance of joy time :)

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

:pompom: :pompom: :pompom:

:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

:pompom: :pompom: :pompom:

Last edited:
Well Tinselcat, I rang him 10pm last night at work and one of the nosey night workers was near him so he couldnt say much. He said fantastic and was quite calm about it all. He did send me nice text before bed. Ive been texting him this morning and sent him pic of the CBD but hes so laid back as usual he just put "nice" LOL

LOL how strange I only replied on your 'might go back on the pill' thread this morning then I read this!! Congratulations hun, wishing you all the best for the next 9 months.

xxx

YAY :dust::dust::dust:

You didn't need that kick up the backside then!!!

Congratulations hunny!!!

Congratulations!!

2-3wks at 14dpo?? think you may have 2 in there!!! x x

2-3 Weeks??? lol. That means you conceived 4-5 week ago? Very strong bean there, twins? :) Big congrats xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back