OMG!!!!

Sorry AF came but :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: for ICSI, I really hope it works for you.

xxsammyxx said:
emeraldsroses said:
xxsammyxx said:
Oh we are in Rotterdam by the way now.... Vlaardingen. Is that anywhere near you? :hug:
Yes, it is closer to me than the east of the country :cheer: How long are you out there for?

Well we have moved here for the time being!!! Maybe one or two years, until OH gets a relocation package to the USA basically!!! :)
Ooh, that's wonderful :cheer: We should hold a mini meet soon with puppylove who also lives in the Rotterdam area :cheer:

emeraldsroses said:
xxsammyxx said:
emeraldsroses said:
xxsammyxx said:
Oh we are in Rotterdam by the way now.... Vlaardingen. Is that anywhere near you? :hug:
Yes, it is closer to me than the east of the country :cheer: How long are you out there for?

Well we have moved here for the time being!!! Maybe one or two years, until OH gets a relocation package to the USA basically!!! :)
Ooh, that's wonderful :cheer: We should hold a mini meet soon with puppylove who also lives in the Rotterdam area :cheer:

Thats sounds great.... just let me know when. God i feel like death today, as from the weekend this flu bug has been threatening and now its out in full blown anger. Im supposed to have an interview Friday but i cant see how i can go coughing sneezing blowing my nose and aching from every joint, headache. Bloody typical. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back