We are meetin Emmylou and Libby*Photos now in Pic section!*

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
**Had a fab time-Em is so lovely, and so is Chris (her hubby). Libby is the most gorgeous little thing!! Have posted pics in photo section****

Emmylou and Libby are on the Wirral next weekend visiting family so we are meeting up next saturday!!

We have a local little farm so might go there (weather permitting :pray: )

I am so looking forward to meeting them, Libby and Ruby so similar and I am sure they will have great fun together!!

I shall take loads of piccies xxx

**Updated*** It tomorrow we meet and I am SO excited!!! IWll post pics Sunday as I am out on the razz tomorrow night with family xxx

:cheer: have fun

If I wasnt so busy next weekend I would come meet you to!! What time/day are you meeting?

oooooo

sure it will be fun for you's have a great time :hug:

Awww, bless Lolas mummy :hug: Have you seen the Liverpool meet post??? We are going if the date is ok

Jenny, think its going to be saturday afternoon...are you on the Wirral too? xxxxx

lozzi said:
Lola's Mummy said:
I'm very jealous I'd love to meet you and Ruby again :D

DITTO!

quote]

Awwwwwwwwwww you guys :oops: Thats so sweet!!!

I cant wait to meet you guys again too, defo lets all try and get to Liverpool meet :cheer:

Rubys mummy said:
Jenny, think its going to be saturday afternoon...are you on the Wirral too? xxxxx

No Im over in Bradford about an hour and half drive but all my family live there (grandparents, aunties & Uncles and cousins) its where my folks are from so was thinking if it was dooable I could pop over (2 birds one stone and all that - go see my Pops for a bit) but im busy saturday afternoon so no go.

Im sure you will have a wonderfull time though!

ENJOY x

aw hope you have a lovely day- cant wait to see the piccies :)

have fun can't wait to see the pics. x x

have a lovely time and i def want to see all the pics without failure, wish i lived bit closer would love to have met you both and one day maybe we will

please give those georgous girls a hug from me :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back