Libby walking!!! Video added 01/02

Emmylou

Reaction score
Wow!! She took her first solo steps today! She has been walking round wih one hand on furniture or the wall for a while, but this afternoon (on my afternoon off AND when DH had come home for lunch) she took 3 steps on her own in the middle of the room!!

I was worried she would start walking & we would be at work & miss it, so I am chuffed that we were both home with her :cheer:

Gosh.......I am the proudest mummy today!! :D

UPDATE (31.01.2008)

Well, I now offiially have a fully fledged walking daughter.....this last week she has come on leaps and bounds with walking, although she does look too small to be walking!!
She has even tried running :shock: which hasn't been very successful, we have the whole Hermon Munster type thing going on with the arms outstretched in front of her in case she falls........I can't believe she is walking already!!!
Last night I got in from work and she walked across the lounge to me, arms outsretched, and then took fast steps the last little bit and fell into my arms.....my heart melts!!!

I am sooooo proud of her :D

Think I'll take her Clarks next week for some big girls shoes :D

Video:

yay, its great to watch them walking around isnt it. :cheer:

wow well done libby thats fantastic x x

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Well done Libby!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

So glad you and you Dh were there to see her :hug:
I bet she waited for you two be there for her to do it :hug: :hug: :hug:

wow! what a clever girl! she's so ickle :clap: :dance: yey for Libby

:cheer: Wow what a clever girl! :clap: I'm so glad you were both there to see it! :cheer:

Well done Libby! I am so so pleased and so delighted you were both home to see it! What a clever sausage! Have you been to buy her some cool proper walking shoes yet Emmy?! What fun!

Valentine Xxx

:cheer: well done.. so pleased you were both there to see it, bet it was really special :hug: :hug:

Oh Em, what fantastic news, I am so so happy for you, what a clever little girl she is!! Well done Libby, especially for choosing to do it when Mumy and Daddy were both there :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back