Meeting in London

Id like to come but im a bit nervous of travelling all that way with Rhys on a train.

xxx

Where abouts are you from then Flossy?

I live in nor folk (north walsham)

I was hoping the do the cheap day tickets (return) on one railway's but couldnt see :think: 52 was a bit pricey :x

Where are you travelling from lisanat? I'm getting the train up from Dorset. You are probably on the same line.....

Im in between portsmouth and southampton, what line would you be getting? Its the underground thats bothering me more!!
I could always get a lift with hubby to where he works in fleet then go from there.
what sort of time would we meet??

I would love to meet up with you all one day, but we fly back to UK on 1st March-so will just miss the meet....let me know if you have another planned later on in the yr?!

Amy xx

you can get good prices on thetrainline.co.uk :)

went on the underground lastnight for the bbc thing and i hated it so i dunno what Jamies gonna b like if i take him on it!!!! :shock: :shock:

mummykay said:
went on the underground lastnight for the bbc thing and i hated it so i dunno what Jamies gonna b like if i take him on it!!!! :shock: :shock:

Leorah is quite...well very nosy so I am hoping she will enjoy the ride! I am nervous about travelling with her but I have to get used to it as I plan to travel back and fourth from Denmark often. If I can cope with the airport I should be able to cope with the tube. Its the terror threat that scares me most :shock: I must say I prefer the thought of the tube than fight to get on a London bus :lol:

i hate buses, worst things ever invented when it comes to pushchair space!!
i love my pram and wanna come to the meet with it cos Jamie loves his naps but i dont thinks its gonna happen somehow :(

Oh no! Do you have a buggy? I hope Leorah can manage to nap in a buggy because her pram will be in Denmark. Its a travel system and I was thinking of converting it to the pushchair now so I am hoping she can still take naps in it.

he hates the sling for more than an hour, cos hes so long he is always stretching out of it!!!
gonna have to work out a train only route me thinks!!!

guess it depends where you are from but in reading they have alot of 'low rider' buses with buggy spaces so you dont have to fold the buggy up its really good and easy to get around with the buggy

think im gonna get the train from west norwood to clapham junction then bus from clapham junct to latimer road!!!

all those train maps have made my eyes go funny!! :think:

anyone thought anymore about the tubes though? or are we just going to stay in one place in london?

I thought we'd just be staying in the one place I suggested it because its baby friendly :)

Sorry hun I must of missed that, il re read the topic :)....

I dont think i'm gonna be able to come because of getting on the underground or buses with the buggy, maybe another time

I'm going to bring a buggy, please come! Where are you coming from? We'll all manage, other people do :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back