Meeting in London

skatty

Reaction score
Hi everyone, there are a few of us meeting up in London on the 22nd feb and would love it if more people could join in! It started out as a few of us meeting up as I am visiting from Denmark but now there should be quite a little crowd. We will be meeting at 11am to go to one of those soft place/indoor activity centers as they are obviously well catered for babies and have a cafe etc. I wont put too many details on here but you can PM me, Tinaoct or Daggers and we can let you know the details.

Please come if you can, not just mums but mums to be and TTCers. The more the merrier :D

Hi just bringing this up the page again. There are quite a few of us now but I thought some peeps may have missed this message that might want to join us :D

il come!!! I have my driving test the day after. phew when i read it i thought it was the same day!

awww, wish i could but it's the day before I finish for mat leave.

Have a good one ladies and let us know next time there is one down here :hug:

I would LOVE to meet with all of you but i'm quite shy when it comes to things like this :oops: & i'm not really close with anyone on here

aww please come princess...dont be shy i'm sure we'll all be a bit shy at first but it will be great to put names to faces etc! we'll look after you..lol :)

grr iv just thought - public transport to london with a baby is gonna b exhausting mayhem!!!!!! :x

i wish i could go but i live really far away and dont drive, this is wat stopped me from coming last time x

yeh luckily i live next to harrow and wealdstone station so i can get a silverlink straight to euston...so glad i dont have to negotiate the underground its terrible with all the stairs and crowding etc!
could you get an overground train hun?

i wud have to come on my own anbd it is a long way coz i am in rotherham:( i wana meet you all

Hey well hopefully if all is ok i should be able to come! I have one problem if im to get the train it stops at liverpool street and i havent a clue where to go from there? Would anyone be able to meet me from there then catch the next relevant tube? :? -xxx-

i'm not sure where we're meeting..so not sure where you'd have to go!
i'm sure someone will meet you or be going that way aswell flossy!

I'll be there Katt....but you know that!! Please come Mica.....we'd love to meet you & your little man!! :hug:

Flossy82 said:
Hey well hopefully if all is ok i should be able to come! I have one problem if im to get the train it stops at liverpool street and i havent a clue where to go from there? Would anyone be able to meet me from there then catch the next relevant tube? :? -xxx-

Hey Flossy,
I would have to get a train to Liverpool Street & then underground if Me & Harry do come along so i would meet you there

awwwww im only back in England from the 1st till the 11th. I'll be back in Budapest then :(

Fancy a weekend in Prague :rotfl: Its about in the middle of the distance between Hungary and Denmark :D

Its actually one of the places we always say we'd like to go to so maybe one day we'll meet you there :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back