• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

waters leaking?

Marmite

Reaction score
I don't know if it's really anything, but this morning im sure I felt a trickle when I sat up in bed, and im pretty sure I didn't wet myself :shock: There was hardly anything, but ive put a pad in to check later.

I haven't really been having many braxton hicks though, about 5-8 a day at the moment, so I don't think it can be that close unless I just suddenly start getting loads :roll:

ive been getting that leaky feeling quite a lot.. a few times a day and my underwear is always wet afterwards.
i thought it might be waters leaking so i got checked out and it was just watery discharge

I am having the same concerns at the moment too, I posted about it yesterday. I keep having little trickles but am not sure whether it's discharge or my waters. I'm seeing the Dr. today and they have a way of testing it to find out. I think it's probably a good idea to call your MW/Dr. if you are unsure and just have it checked.

I feel really weird now, I think it's just because I feel nervous now :shock:

Ive already got a couple of braxton hicks today, more than usual (I only got up at about 10.30 :lol: ) I hope this isn't a false alarm!

It's hard to tell really and amazingly frustrating :wall: I have had the same symptons as you for the past few days, braxton hicks on and off etc and it keeps coming and going and then dissapearing :x Grrrrr! I wish our babies would just make their minds up :think: ! How many wks are you?

It is really hard to tell unless you get a noticeable pop and gush. I also had watery clear trickle as I sat up in bed some nights ago and I called the midwife on the phone. She said to put a sanitary pad on and wait an hour and a half. If the pad was very wet then I should go in and get checked out, if not then it most likely wasn't. I did as she said and the pad really didn't feel very wet much at all after that time, so it ended up not being the waters. If the membrane really does rupture, the waters don't stop trickling out from then on. xx

Pregnopaws said:
It is really hard to tell unless you get a noticeable pop and gush. I also had watery clear trickle as I sat up in bed some nights ago and I called the midwife on the phone. She said to put a sanitary pad on and wait an hour and a half. If the pad was very wet then I should go in and get checked out, if not then it most likely wasn't. I did as she said and the pad really didn't feel very wet much at all after that time, so it ended up not being the waters. If the membrane really does rupture, the waters don't stop trickling out from then on. xx
yeah.... mine aren't leaking anymore :? what could it have been, I refuse to believe I peed myself :rotfl:

Marmite said:
Pregnopaws said:
yeah.... mine aren't leaking anymore :? what could it have been, I refuse to believe I peed myself :rotfl:

I believe the most probable cause is watery discharge. I am seeing my dr today and have exactly the same thing as you so I'll ask him to check and i'll let you know.

I don't seem to have watery discharge at the moment, and i have done over the past few days or so... im very confused!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back