• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Really wet

i tried to wait this long but i screamed the hospital down, lol! so good on ye, come on baby smith! (i'm a smith too wehey hehe xxx) DO IT FOR ALL THE SMITHS OF THE WORLD :dust: xxxxxxxxxxxx

I know they say to try and stay at home as long as poss, but think u might end up having it at home if ur not careful :lol: x x

Evie I def thought I would log on today to see you had given birth - I have to say I do admire you and you have the patience of a saint, lol!! Heres hoping tonight is the night xx

Yer it was very "nippy" lol x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4m 55s 3m 56s. :shock: that was .... Pleasant! Lol and WTF?!? Lol

just came back to check on you, cant believe you still here, i would just like to say if you do go to hospital too early you can always come back home again. I think your poor husband and all us are having kittens for yuo lol.

That last one was 3 mins long :shock:

No they will keep me in coz my first pregnancy I had a section so I don't want to go in too early x

Wow, sounds like you don't have to wait too much longer!! Good luck!!

oh i see why your hanging out as long as possible at home then. just be careful you dont leave it too long i had my 3rd half at home, i had his head at ome but rest of him at hospital i did get talked about at the hospital i was the one with the baby in my tights lol. he was prem so only weighed 4lb 6 so not as bad as it sounds.

Everything has gone quiet lol nooooooooooooo!!!!! Where is my next contraction??????

come on baby ! Hope you get to meet your little one tonight xx

Took 7 mins for that one to come! Lol

was meaning to ask you did you work out if it was your waters?

haha this baby is keeping us all on our toes lol are they painfull enough that you have to breath through them or change position with each 1??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back