• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Really wet

No idea I told them my pad was wet and he said she wasn't bothered really lol!!

That one only had a just less then 2 min gap lol!! X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea I'm breathing through them

are you sure its not time to go in im a little scared that you will end up giving birth on the way in or at home i think you well brave staying at home this long i couldnt of done it that prob why i got sent home twice with false labour pmsl he was my 4th too so you'd think i know wouldnt you lol
i would suggest a bath as if its not going to progress normally stops but if its the real deal it normally intensifies the contractions well it did for me but your not allowed a bath if your waters have gone can you??

Cant understand not being allowed a bath, as long as its just water.. lol water births are pretty much just a big bath :p

yeah i supose thats true god knows why i have it my head you shouldnt then lol

ooooooooooooo 20 minutes and no update :)

just googled and it seems mixed messages on the bath so im still none the wiser lol

ooh, just seen things are moving along! :yay:

I was told by the MW's to have a bath after they broke my waters :)

i'm unsur about the bath thng too, when my waters broke at 22 weeks no one said anything to me then after i had him at 33 weeks they told me i must have done everything right no baths etc oops. something to do with infecton i know no soaps or bubble bath, i did hear if its real thing contractins wont stop in bath if its false labour they will, but i reckon its real enough.

ooo nearly an hour since you last posted i hope that means you are at hopital now and not having baby on floor, or worse still its stopped.

I'm still here sorry ladies pains wavered out a little but are much much stronger - really really tired so going to see if I can get some shut eye I just haven't recorded them in the last hour as they were becoming thurther apart but stronger I figure if it's all go they will wake me up tonight and DH is really tired and the kids are asleep my mil says can I wait till tomorrow hahaha! So I'm
Gonna see if I can get any sleep lol xx :night:

oooh i recon evies gone to hosp and will be pushing the little one out now, (hopes so) :)

xxx

i think thats the best idea evie, i'm sure no one has ever slept through delivering a baby yet, even me and i have silent labours which means i dont feel 1st stage. get your rest sounds like you need it.

hey yeah jump in the bath as well! i loved it! you're allowed to have a bath even if your waters have broken only if its just water in there - no ! if your waters have leaked evie, then you hsould have gone to hospital! thats why i had to be induced, as there is an increased risk of infection to the baby and you! its part of the reason we had to stay in so long!!!!! go n tell them you want checking although i realise that its much harder to do !!!!

thinking of you sweet pea xx

Thanks hunni I rang them 2x but got the same woman she just isn't interested lol!! Quite frustrating so I'm keeping a good eye on bumps movements and not letting hubby near me I have a sweep tomorrow so I'm sure if they have gone my mw will get a squirt haha! Then I will go from there lol!! I had a hind water leak with my other two and it was a very similar sensation so i think it was a hind leak which will be ok coz the mucus reforms as long as it's high or that's what I was told when I got tested in my other two pregnancies and they were ok I will know tomorrow lol I leak during sweep and it's hosp I don't and it's hind and I will know where I stand then :)

You still not here baby Smith!! Hehe. Lots of labour dust hun :dust: xxx

Thank you I think I need all I can get lol

i would tell our midwife tomorrow that you think your waters have been leaking and you phoned the hospital twice, this lady could be doing this with other women and it could be their first. they still induced me after my hind waters had been gone for 2 days just shows you how they do things differently know. I am wishing that ou dont make your appointment tomorrow

hooold on - they told me if your waters are broke for more than 18 hours and still no signs of baby coming that they have to induce you :O so you're right in what you're saying mumofmany xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back