Was this my plug? TMI alert

spacehopper

Reaction score
I know this is minging lol but i know your girls dont mind.

I went the loo this morning, wiped and it looked like stringy snot with a very light green tinge to it. Its happened twice and i have had to use alot of loo roll to get rid of it.

Does it sound like my plug?

And as you can tell i cant sleep lol, OH is taking up all the bed and wont budge :wall:

LOL! tell him hes not pregnant and to move over haha! im sorry im not (YET) in third tri, but im awake :D i lost my plug early a few weeks ago confirmed by the midwife (but all is ok and at 25weeks it will grow back), if you want me to i can be really grose and post a pic :lol: but it does sound like your plug i wiped about 6 or 7 times before it wiped away :doh: its like snot although mine was totaly clear.. you may possibly get some more and it could be blood tinged. you can loose your plug just before your waters break but it could be a few weeks yet :hug: hope i helped x

From what I learnt at my birthing class its jelly like, sometimes streaked with blood and you don't lose it all in one go, happens in stages. Also its not always an indication labour is about to start anytime soon as it can happen weeks before but I hope this is a sign for you! Hope that helps :hug: :hug:

Hey... I am happy I am not the only person it happened to soooooo early!

I had the same thing... kinda like snot-egg yolk... freaked me RIGHT OUT...

Midwife said the same thing to me, that it happens in stages, can grow back etc...

It has happened twice now but no blood in mine, she said it can not have any blood in it too when women pass it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back