TMI time lol

aliciabubba

Reaction score
Hi girls, well it's a tmi question, tonight after going to the loo I wiped and had quite a bit of gooey/stringy discharge..it was like snot basically, like bad cold snot. I know this week some girls have been loosing their plug... Could this be it? Or does it have to be jelly like? I'm but confused lol xxx

Sounds a bit like it to me hun.
What colour was it if you don't mind me asking?
Honestly, the things we discuss on here....!
X

It could be possible, but you can have an increase in discharge closer to the time too! Keep an eye fx xx

it was like a creamish colour. It could be discharge I guess, but there was a lot lol Ill def keep an eye on it. I know its the only place I feel comfortable talking on here about stuff like this lol xxx

Likewise!
I try talking to OH but he just turns his nose up!
Sounds like its just an increase in discharge.
When are you seeing your midwife again?
X

ha ha so does my OH! Lol I have an appt on Wednesday I'll let her know then. Damn I'm getting impatient... Just want baby here now lol bet you want yours here too lol!!! Xxx

Sure do!
Had a super hot chilli but all its done is make my heartburn worse!
X

Saw the perri extra extra hot sauce today at tesco was very tempted to buy it lol but will prob wait till after next week lol

Where else would we go to ask these things lol :) and this is why I love it here and love the ladies here lol :)

They say the mucus plug has bits of blood and stuff in it too......I'm not sure though I still have mine lol xxxx

I had this for about a week before labour good luck Hun x

Hey Hun I've had the same for the last 5 days, it's yellowish and looks like my foof has blown it's nose. My friend had 5 shows like this b4 she went into labour but every1 is different. Hopefully it won't be too long for us! Xx

Shouldn't have read this thread whilst eating my breakfast. Lol.

Hey! I had discharge like this for about a fortnight before I went into labour. When I lost my plug it was like clear jelly. A big chunk!! *BOKE.* Hope things get moving for you soon hun!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back