was bored

BevG

Reaction score
baby is being so quiet this morning, only barely moved twice and not a lot yesterday either. going thru a growth spurt i think so i got a bit bored and decided to spy on her with the doppler. then i recorded it and played around with it til i got this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O43ZSHBaqk

its only short but my OH hasnt heard the HB yet cos he never comes to my boring mw check ups and hes just been to the scans. i thought this might be nice for him to hear

Last edited:
aw thats cute... bet he will love it :)

We should all do that. lol. That would be funny. A load of baby heartbeats. x

Thats lovely.
I'm still yet to figure how to record from the doppler. I'm a little slow. x

i just plugged the cable that came with it into the mic port on my laptop and used the voice recorder application that was on there in accessories. the tricky bit was then cutting the track to get rid of the horrid noises it recorded while i found the hb and then make it louder so it could be heard lol

Lol,, oooo fair enough.
I'm so thick, normally I just plug in both sets of headphones and someone else listens with me but haven't listened in a while. xx

:love: I love listening to LO on the Doppler he is never impressed tho lol

Ah thats brilliant Bev when are you gonna show him?

Awww thats lovely! Sounds well different to my LO's hb! Yeah good idea we should all do it and have a hb party lol

I want a doppler, I wanna hear my LO's heartbeat.

I got mine for £20 on ebay (Angelsounds). Before I started feeling baby move I used it quite often just to make sure! Now I use it when baby hasn't moved much! I love it :)

i already showed him, hes not the mushy type so he just said it was cool lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back