Bored of waiting now....

rosey

Reaction score
Really bored of waiting for baby now!
Not had any braxton hicks or anything, I am thinking that this means baby will be super late?!?
Annoyed and bored, bored of being at home with only the dog to look after, house is tidy, I should have stayed on at work!
Paddy over :-(

I know how u feel hun, I'm dead uncomfy and tired all the time and bored of waiting, it'll all be worth it in the long run hun xxx

I was going to post about Braxton Hicks - does everyone get them?? I've not had any either, but not sure if I would know if I had anyway if you see what I mean!!??? Can you go into labour without them??!!

aww big hugs xxxx

not everyone gets braxton hicks!! ive never had them xxx

Not everyone does gets Braxton Hicks it just depends on the woman, and been fed up and bored is normal at the end or towards the end of pregnancy as your fed up of waiting and the excess you have plus the way people treat you. if your really wanting baby out as long as your passed 38 weeks to be safe i'd try to get baby out the same way it got in does work in most cases but not all as i found out. I didnt get braxton hicks with my first and went over by a full week which towards the end i was going crazy to the point i was demanding a sweep everyother day which didnt work.
Sweeps don't always work either. I have been having Braxton hicks since 25 weeks and am fed up already the only way to really decribe them is a slight uneasyness across your bump without it going fully tight. they are just practise contractions readying you body for full labour so dont worry if you havent had them you might be having them they are painful for some and others dont know they are even having them.
But ladies you will know full well when your in labour that is for sure. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back