One Step OPKs - avoid!!

ill put a honest review on amazon, obviously they work some people so don't be worried if you have been using them. Other cheapish ones I like are superdrug always BOGOF and First Responce - these are more expensive but worth using in combination with cheaper ones to double check a result.

I got my AF tonight which is CD38 and got positive One Step OPKs on CD24/25 so they did work for me this month. x

I have these lying about so decided to test them. Used two of them in the same lot of wee......one had no line and the other had a fairly dark line. Whats that all about!? Think I will avoid these in the future! x

I used these last month and they were fab for me, af came exactly 14 days after my positive opk, can't fault them x

Sent from my knackered iPhone

OMG has Anyone had positive results from One Step? I have a million of them (well like 50!)

I had a first ever positive today one one....... have a look at my is it positive thread...... i'm well shocked cos i've never had a line like that in my life with onestep and i've been attempting to use them since april!!

xxx

I've used the onestep opks and hpts for the last 2 cycles, had no problems at all. Got positive opks and positive hpts at all the right times, backed up by ov pains/ewcm, and then the bfps backed up by other brands.
I wouldn't worry too much, I've conceived both months while using them and we only dtd during fertile window really so I'd say they're pretty darn accurate!!

I've used these for years and always got a dark line every month

With TTC for my pregnancies - I never got more than a hint of a line on these , really rubbish for me, wonder if it depends on the batch, or just your own personal hormones!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back