Dodgy HPTs Warning its a long one

Geminiblue

Reaction score
Hi all - please respond Im getting really upset now feeling down, actually better today than yesterday but still not great. Sorry for long post

Had a dodgy batch of cheapies opks/hpts from hong kong.

Clearblue last Tues got a BFP, it was the normal horizontal line which is made of about 4 or 5 thin lines across, the one down the important one was a one thin line not the full 4 or 5 thin lines. Well you can imagine I was so excited, I re tested with new opks and ebay cheapies hpts and got BFN

First Response did that lastnight and this morning BFN........!!!!!! Gutted. Called Clearblue (re last Tues test) helpline and they said that the test was void!!!.

What rubbish luck is that. A rubbish clearblue and rubbish ebay cheapies to boot. How gutted am I. I am still testing on opks and they are still reading pretty much positive so where am I...I dont know. I dont have "normal" cycles so Im supposed to af tomorrow but god knows any advice?

Sorry about your disappointing results Gemini. Personally, I think you shoule wait to see if your AF comes in the next few days and then if not, invest in a known brand and do a HPT. I know how frustrating it can be hunni but don't beat yourself up about it. Personally, I would only buy ebay cheapies from the UK. I'd never trust ones from elsewhere but I'm cynical like that.

The wait is frustrating but the only advice I can give you is to keep yourself busy and try not think about it (easier said than done I know). But the more you get stressed about it, the less likely you are to become pregnant and the more likely you will delay your period. Just try to relax.

Sending chilled out baby dust your way xoxox

Yes I agree I wont buy from abroad again and thanks for responding I want answers that nobody can give I suppose just a waiting game am feeling really unwell as well, sick and a cough n cold on top, been feeling sick and tired for about a week so I really thought this was my month nevermind as you say wait for af x

Hi Gemini.

Hope you're ok hun. That must be so frustrating and an emotional rollercoaster! I agree, wait and see if your af comes. Have you tried another Clearblue test?

xxxxxx

Aww huni how frustrating for you x x x
let's hope the witch stays away for you and you really do get your bfp x x

No advice but wait it out and see if the witch show got my fingers crossed hun good luck xxx

Hi LauraAnne yes cb digi and it was bfn Ive done so many mm yes addicted unfortunately and thanks for responding...to all of you...and xxxBonnyxxx so good to see you havent seen you for ages hope you are well.

Will be testing again tomorrow in hope but dont think its my month. THe other thing I have started to google is low hcg as some women dont register on tests!!! trying to convince myself and lets face it doing preg tests arent going to make me pregnant are they - thanks again ladies xxx

Sorry Gemini I must have missed that hun. Fx for you hun. Will be thinking of you tomorrow.xxx

Thats ok LauraAnne I had so much information in there and Ive done so many brands hard to keep up myself ha ha. Thanks ladies feeling better just seeing people in the same boat replying. Will test again tomorrow and let you know xxx ps I dig them out of the bin to read them again later after time to pretend I can see a line!!! I know Im bonkers xxx

ps I dig them out of the bin to read them again later after time to pretend I can see a line!!! I know Im bonkers xxx

Lol don't worry hun I bet we've all been guilty of that! I def have...and peeling the cheapies apart! :lol:

xxx

oh no Im off to peel the them apart now look what youve started ha ha ha bye for now xxx

BFN but ok about it....am off to go and have another look!!!

Thats ok LauraAnne I had so much information in there and Ive done so many brands hard to keep up myself ha ha. Thanks ladies feeling better just seeing people in the same boat replying. Will test again tomorrow and let you know xxx ps I dig them out of the bin to read them again later after time to pretend I can see a line!!! I know Im bonkers xxx

We both are in that case Gemini!! I do that too, it is like they are calling out itsnt it!! :lol:

Sorry to hear that you have had a bad time of it this month, just remember that even if she does show up tomorrow there is still next month! This is what I have had to keep reminding myself!

Baby dust to you Gemini, frustrating but we have to just keep going. I've got a sore throat & a cold aswell, feel awful, & cos I feel too Ill I'm just lying around CONSTANTLY thinking about being preg!!! It's driving me mad!! Lol

Fingers crossed for you xxx
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hey RachaelLouise we are bonkers together hey and youre right they scream at me to have another look, so much so I did another hpt at 2 today. Went out for an hour and came back and could see a faint barely there line. Even my partner could just about see it, and he is mr "oooh stop making it up theres nothing there" not sure whether a shadow is always there and just darkens with hcg these are the internet cheapies, so not holding my breath I am actually collecting my opks to compare them this month to see what the difference is as they are still very dark. Honestly dont think that line is a proper line though so not excited, still no af.

Hope you feel better sparkle. yet again you ladies never let me down thanks for being there xxxxx

Sorry to hear bfn gemini but hope the one you went back to was a bfp :) f still x for you hun.xxx

Thanks my opks are getting lighter so looks like I missed this months ov completely?!!! oh well back to the start never mind, Im persistant if nothing else :-> hope youre ok LauraAnne xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back