OPKs P*SSING ME OFF!!!

Yeah i love xmas! i always felt bad for my friends with Bdays close to xmas coz they only got 1 set of prezzies! :(
Love having jaycee a June baby coz we can have a BBQ and pool party etc! I always hated bing in Jan...cold and snowy..well slushy! lol

Mines is right at the beginning of Jan, no one ever gets me a card coz they always forgot after the excitement of Xmas and New Years :evil:

Damien's is the week before Xmas, but thats his own fault coz he came early :lol: it should have been right at the end of January! That's why we planned to have the next one so it's born after spring next year (depending on how long it takes me to catch). I'll have a big big party for Damien though when he grows up, will just be poop as he won't get to have a outdoor party as it'll be bloody freezing :(

i dont think i can wait till 5.30 to do a O test, i think i will have to do one at 2 o clock instead

xx

Layla said:
i dont think i can wait till 5.30 to do a O test, i think i will have to do one at 2 o clock instead

xx

Sure sign of a peestickaholic :rotfl:

Sami said:
Now that's a peestickaholic!! (I did 4 or 5 yesterday :oops: :shhh: )
Thats nothing, when i got my false + HPT i done 3 in one go in fmu then one an hour for a day! Ive had to order more!! :rotfl: :oops:

Me too :oops: I did one in the morning and then I'm at work all day so I can't get tempted but I did 3 when I got home.
2 in the same urine, just in case I had a dodgy OPK.
Then I thought I'll wait an hour and stew up my wee a bit and then I did another just in case my urine wasn't strong enough for the other 2.

**Hangs head in shame** :oops:

Even though i've just had AF i'm gonna be doing a HPT this morning, just incase as she only stayed for a day and a half (not even that really!)
I now truly class myself as a peestickaholic!!!

xox

I have another thing to confess :oops: ... I get obsessed when I do a PG test each month and spend a fortune so when I decided to chart and do OPK's I was so surprised at how cheap the tests were on ebay so I bought 70 OPK's and 30 Pg tests :oops:

Confession over...for now.

I was also shocked at how cheap they are on ebay!
I have just received my order for 25 hpt's..... :cheer:
Graham had threatened to hide them though!!!!

Men!!!

Charm said:
I have another thing to confess :oops: ... I get obsessed when I do a PG test each month and spend a fortune so when I decided to chart and do OPK's I was so surprised at how cheap the tests were on ebay so I bought 70 OPK's and 30 Pg tests :oops:

Confession over...for now.
In total ive bought 300 HPT and 130 OPKs! Ive just ordered my 3rd batch! Only been using the ebay ones since November last yr! :oops:

ok..... need some help.

top one is yesterdays test
bottom one is todays, taken at 1.30

is that a + or - still???

otest.jpg

xxx

I'd say that second line has got a hell of a lot stronger and it looks as dark as the control line to me (on the right hand side of the test side there is a really dark line). If that makes sense.
I think you're ovulating or about to. :cheer:

Yeah id say ur O or about to! Thats what mine look like now!! Maybe we will be testing on the same day!!! :cheer:

I agree with Jo & Charm!!
Fingers crossed for you hun!!!
:cheer:

well its about bloody time!!! lol

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members