OPKs P*SSING ME OFF!!!

Jayceesmumma

Reaction score
Is anyone else having this much trouble with OPKs???
I had strong-ish OPKs a 30 days ago, then 2 days ago ive got strong-ish ones again, along with a strong one ive just done. They havent been as strong as the control line but definitly strong! I got faint ones inbetween. I cant be arsed with all this peeing on sitcks!!!! Its bad enough doing HPTs 24/7 coz of my loooooooooong cycle but im doing OPKs just as much too!! Its amazingly annoying!!! Im doing 2 at a time now! One OPK and one HPT in one hand and a cup of pee in the other!! i dip them at the same time! It should be fun and exciting to take tests, but i find it boring now! I even RACE them!! See which one goes pink first!!! i watch the line of pee travel up to the top and bet which one will win!!! Sad i know, but its getting so sad!!
Also the past 3 days ive had LOTS of Creamy CM (TMI-sorry) is that signs of Ovulation?? Especially as ive had the strong (not as strong as control so negative) lines on OPKs?
AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry about that rant, had to vent!!! :x

Same, strong yesterday morning, feint in the afternoon, strong again this morning :evil:

I don't bloody know anymore - think I'm just gonna have to rely on temps tbh :roll:

yeah the one i done last night was mega faint too! I HATE PEESTICKS!!! why cant they have OBVIOUS results like the digital CB without the pricetag?? Rather than have us squinting to see either a line thats not there or comparing the strength of it??? :evil:

Same here, strong yesterday morning, faint yesterday afternoon.

Strong this morning, and now I'm waiting to see what tonight brings :think:

My motto is BD as much as possible and hopefully one of his little swimmers will catch my egg when it finally does arrive :wink: .

At least I know I have a 30ish day cycle so should be any time soon.

Cx

Charm said:
At least I know I have a 30ish day cycle so should be any time soon.

Cx

Hmmph! :shakehead: Jealous!

(joking)

Its so annoying you cant get a definite result on ANY test!!

Well these are my test, from yesterday am, then today am, not quite a positive yet, but the afternoon ones are feinter! Gonna have to do them at the same time everyday in the morning and again in the afternoon me thinks to make sure?? :wall:

Picture043.jpg

Sami said:
Excuse the lovely ironing board cover :lol:

At least it's not bright orange like mine :rotfl:

I don't drink much in the afternoon but I do have to pop to the loo once or twice so I think that's affecting my later result.
I'm gonna try and cross my legs a little longer see if I get any darker tonight.

I'm so excited though :cheer:

Yeah i usually wait til 8pm to do mine but they seem to be too faint by then
Ill try doing them at 11am everyday from now on, it seems its my strongest hour! lol

Ooh I hope we are all ovulating, Layla too that's make tons of us doing PG test around the same time. :pray:

Sorry, I'm getting ahead of myelf but I'm so giddy and excited I could burst (sad I know) :rotfl:

Ive still got the HPT and OPK in the sachet and the OPK has stuck strong but the HPT has a lil pink splodge at the top of the test line...its barely there but its pink...and on the test line.... i think coz i put the straight back in the packet after doing them (so Jaycee didnt touch them or see them and be like ''its MINEEE!!!!!'' and grab them and bolt out the room-its her new thing!) they may have been affected. I dont think the OPK is bad but the HPT is kinda funny lookin. Blotches of grey on the white parts. Its hard to see the evap! The control line is deep purple tho! lol

Charm said:
Ooh I hope we are all ovulating, Layla too that's make tons of us doing PG test around the same time. :pray:

Sorry, I'm getting ahead of myelf but I'm so giddy and excited I could burst (sad I know) :rotfl:
Yeah would be fun for us to set a date and time for ALL of us to test and then have a thread for the results! :rotfl:

Charm said:

LOL Charm, it's like Christmas for you when you pee on sticks isn't it, I can just tell :lol: I get well excited going to bed coz I know I can take my temperature in the morning, how sad is that!! :lol:

Mark wants to start testing from 6 or 7 DPO to just see how early we can catch a positive if I am... think that's tempting fate a bit, but I'll donate fmu pee for his little experiment and just not look (yeah right!) :shhh: LOL

So IF I have ovulated now, then I can start peeing on sticks on....Tuesday! :cheer:

Sami, I keep waking myself up, 2.30, 3.15, 4.40 & 6.20 this morning to see if I could take my temps yet :rotfl:

And don't even get me started on christmas, I can't wait hee hee , I'm giddy enough now.

My OH says christmas can't come in our house until december, boy is he in for a shock :twisted:

Cx

:rotfl: :rotfl: Mad!
Its great to be excited about everything rather than boring!
I think ive taken the fun out of peeing in a cup now!

Same hun, my little yellow plastic food cup will never be entertaining again! Staring at the strength of lines on OPK's is almost as bad as trying to work out if there really is a line on the HPT you're squiting at whilst standing on your head and looking in just the right light :lol:

My christmas last year is gonna be hard to beat, with Damien coming early just before Xmas, it was the best present I've ever had, DF says it's gonna take alot for it to top it for him too. I always put the decorations up as early as DF will let me get away with, normally the 1st of December they are up and ready!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back