Wanted: Raspberry Leaf Tea

Redshoes

Reaction score
As the thread says, if anyone has any Raspberry Leaf Tea tablets or teabags left they don't want please let me know :D :hug:

On a seperate note, all clothes I had on here have now been donated to a good home :)

Hey RedShoes, i left a message of thanks in the thank you thread when i received my items (on page 4).. dont know if you've seen it so thought id tell you incase you hadnt noticed it! Also congrats on moving to Tri 3!! :D :hug: x

Hiya :wave:

Glad I searched on here, saved me a lot of time and money on ebay :D

Is your tiny trucks Jacket, Jeans + T shirt set still available? On the right..

101.jpg

Would be perfect, and I love all the tiny ted stuff (but OH banned us from dungarees :() they usually fit him really well and he's just about squeezing out of 3-6 :(

x

Yes they are still available if you want them, will PM you paypal details :)
Why are you banned from dungarees :lol: :think:

They're kinder than trousers as the don't dig in on baby's belly :lol:

Thankyou so much for payment and the extra to cover any extra costs, you really didn't have to :oops: :hug: I will get them posted on Wednesday for you, hope that's OK :hug:

I just sent you more funds... I know I probably should have thought about everything I wanted in the first place so apologies for that... giraffe and jeans set please :D

Oh also, whereabouts are you based? I'm thinking about carseat but Idont recall you being a midlander :think:

No problem leckershell, about sending the paypal payment, I shall get them posted out to you by the end of the week if that's OK :hug: I may yet be refunding payment you sent for the tiny ted stuff if the items don't arrive for you :cry: I really hate Royal Mail someitmes :x I'm in Leeds too, is that the Midlands :lol:

Bump 3: Everything gone now but raspberry leaf needed if anyone has any :)

Yes, me! I have some! It's loose tea...is that OK?
I'll send to you tomorrow. Lxx :hug:

Oooooooooooh you are a star Lucy :cheer:
That would be very much appreciated, thankyou so very much :hug:

That is of course if you're not going to need it yourself soon :wink:

No don't you worry about that Amy...no chance!
Especially after 4 hours sleep last night...it reminded me of having a newborn again! xx

Anyone else any spare they're going to throw out, good home waiting :D

I don't have any rasberry leaf as I gave it away but if youre planning on breastfeeding I have some organic mothers milk tea stuf x

I've not actually heard of that before leckershell, but if it helps BF'ing then I'd love to try it, thankyou for the offer if it's still available :) :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back