Wanted: Raspberry Leaf Tea

Actually, Lisa/Amy...if you're happy with that then that would be great as I've just gone and found my loose leaf rasberry leaf tea and it expired on 31st July!!

Amy...I'm sooooooooooooooo super-sorry. I have been RUBBISH.

Lisa, if you can help then that would be fantastic. If not, let me know Amy and I'll go and get you some new stuff.

Lxxxx :hug: :hug:

If you want it, PM me your address and i'll send it out tomorrow. It's the Twinings Echinacea and Raspberry tea. I didn't like it so only 2 bags missing. (Made OH try it with me)

OMG! I was wondering what you wanted this for so early and then I saw your ticker :shock:

Doesn't time fly!? :lol:

Lucy you've only ever been a great support, not your fault its expired, thankyou for the offer and I hope you and Tom are well :hug: :hug: :hug:

I will PM you LisaJ1986, thankyou ever so much, that's very kind of you, I actually like herbal tea, I stopped drinking coffee when pregnant with Isaac and replaced it with herb teas, so I'm kind of used to it :D

Minxy, I KNOW :shock: :rotfl:

I've just found some raspberry leaf tea I didn't realise I still had. I have half a box of teabags, plus a full unopened box of teabags. They're still in date until April 2009.

you want em? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back