wanabamum

Alfiesmummy

Reaction score
I hope she wont mind me posting shes just text me saying she has been admitted to hospital with swollen ankles and high blood pressure etc, she has asked me to call her and iv been trying to but just got voice mail, praying everything is ok, please send lots of luck to my beautifull friend and her little girl, :hug:

Lots of good wishes wannabamum :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: hope you are ok :hug:

keep us updated if you hear anything and she doesn't mind?

Shes just called shes been leaking fluid since saturday and havin pains, she saw midwife and she said to her "your gonna have your baby b4 i next see you" she has high BP, swollen ankles etc and proitein in her wee. shes on her way 2 hospital now im hoping this is it 4 her but praying it isnt pre eclempsia, good luck shell, she is going to txt me so i can keep u all informed :hug: :hug:

Ooooo good luck Wannabamum! Hope everything goes really well for you :hug:

fingerscrossed said:
Shes just called shes been leaking fluid since saturday and havin pains, she saw midwife and she said to her "your gonna have your baby b4 i next see you" she has high BP, swollen ankles etc and proitein in her wee. shes on her way 2 hospital now im hoping this is it 4 her but praying it isnt pre eclempsia, good luck shell, she is going to txt me so i can keep u all informed :hug: :hug:

i had protien in my wee and it was pre eclamsea :( hope shes ok! how far along is she?

ive just realised shes 38+3 so the best thing they can do if she has it is to get the baby out

awww hope she is ok.

got my fingers and toes crossed for her :hug: :hug: :hug:

keep us informed hun :pray:

good luck ...... sending you lots of hugs :hug: :hug: :hug:

im going to stay logged in so if i hear anything i can quickly let u all no, she was on her way when she called may not hear anything for a bit

Oh bless her, will you send her my love?? I hope all is well, and she is soon cuddling her LO in her armsxxxxx :hug:

still no news, getting worried now should she have heard yet?

good luck huni, i hope everything is okay with her and her baby :hug:

i wouldnt worry too much yet fingerscrossed, u know how long doctors take to do things :roll:

I know they take ages im just worried we've grown up together shes like my sister, no news yet zoe im still waiting

:hug: Bless you Fingers, thinking of you too..I remember when my sis was taken in suddenly and was at home waiting news, you feel so helpless sitting there waiting.....

fingerscrossed said:
I know they take ages im just worried we've grown up together shes like my sister, no news yet zoe im still waiting
:hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back