MrsNumsNums labour watch**updated post 16***

kerry5a

Reaction score
Got a text from mrsnumsnums this afternoon saying..
Just left midwife, got to go assessment unit coz of blood pressure high.
Told her to let me know how she gets on..
Then got a text at 18:25 saying...
Got to stay in to be monitored over night. Blood results were normal, blood pressure has dropped a bit but don't want to send me home until they've monitored me and my blood pressure is stable. Dr will see me in the morning.
Asked her if she would like me to update you all. I have now just got a text saying...
Yes please, just been told I'm being induced with pesery tonight because I have Pre eclampsia and they don't want to wait!
From memory she is 38 + 4 weeks.

10am got a text...nothing happening since being induced last night at 10pm.

Was really hoping she would be nearly there by now.:(
Good luck to her and fx xxxx :dance:

Last edited:
Good luck hope everythin goes smoothly xx

I will do, told her not to worry about texting over night etc as I'll be up for wee breaks etc :)

OOh exciting! I love a labour watch! Good luck Mrs! xxxx

Still no update, she's getting dull aches now and again, hasn't been examined since last night so won't know anything until late tonight.

Poor thing, I hope something happens soon for her...can't be doing her blood pressure much good!!!

Just got a second text to say they said they will try and break waters this evening or go to labor ward for the drip. Blood pressure is now much better :)

Last edited:
Update today... induction didn't work, blood pressure still high but stable so she's being sent home to be monitored. Has to go back on Tue and they may try and induce again.

Totaly gutted for them x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back