wanabamum

can you not ring the hospital? just an idea hun x

they cant give you any information unless your family when she was in being tested for OC i rang and they said she was there but thats all they could tell me. :cry:

that sucks that they wont tell you anything :(

couldnt u say u were her sister or something?

I just rang to ask how she was asked me to hold came back and said yes she is fine she will call you later i said to her not to worry i didnt want to disturb her i just wanted to see if she was ok now i feel awfull as even if she isnt in labour shes in the middle of tests etc, all i wanted to know is if she was ok. :roll:

fingerscrossed said:
I just rang to ask how she was asked me to hold came back and said yes she is fine she will call you later i said to her not to worry i didnt want to disturb her i just wanted to see if she was ok now i feel awfull as even if she isnt in labour shes in the middle of tests etc, all i wanted to know is if she was ok. :roll:
aww u shudnt feel awful its only coz ur worried and you care. and at least u know shes doing okay now :hug:

any more news i hope she is ok, give her our love xx

jut spoke to shell her waters havent gone but apparently they cant tell if its her back waters her BP is still high and waiting for test results for pre-eclempsia to come back they should be back about half ten! :hug: :hug:

Good luck Shell, send her a big hug, I am sure she will be ok :hug: :hug: :hug:

i hope she dont have pre clamsea :( its all blood being taken etc f she has

It was 130/90 earlier now its gone higher/lower does that make sense whats that mean hev do you know?

as long as the bottom one stays below 90 its not to bad

stress isnt helping her either! do you know if they are monitoring the baby to??? they should be

and have the checked the protien again? if so do u know how many +?

my bp the day i had madi was 155/110 eeekkk

im not sure hun she didnt say much she was obviously tired and frustrated bless her she just wanted to come home,

awww i know how she feels i got admitted by my mw to

oh no..

can you please send shell mine and alices love! :hug:

im not going to be able to sleep now. going to worry too much :( :pray:

aww no :( :( poor girl :( please let me know if you hear anything :hug:

iv just had a txt they let her go home shes tired and upset she didnt say anything but im hoping that tests all came back clear, i think they have else they wouldnt of let her come home. Bless her heart shes going to post later she said :hug:

Aww bless her i had this with my first 2 in and out of hospital having different tests before i was finally admitted and induced with both boys. Hope shes ok, sending her a big hug :hug: xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back