wanabamum

hello everyone,
Well what a time i have had :( went to midwife yesterday and she admitted me strait to hospital with like fingerscrossed said protien in my wee and high blood pressure!
was at hospital all day and until 1am this morning when i just broke down because i wanted to come home! My bloods came back clear and i had an internal which came back ok!
but my pee still has ++ protien in it!
Ive decided im going to stay at my mums now until baby comes as midwife wants me to stay in bed for 2 weeks! but just stretch my legs now and again!
Really thought i was going to have her yesterday the impression they gave me!
thanks for all your support girls it put a nice big smile on my face when i read this post!! x x x x :hug:

Did they say anything about it being a wee infection? that would explain the protein but clear bloods. Bless you at least your home now and can rest :hug: :hug: xxxx

my protien was +4 eek

hun if you get any swelling or headaches please get checked out

sending lots of love and kisses

well to be honest i hated it so much in there i was stressing the baby out so much i really couldnt help it!
so they told me to go home and rest!
got to ring them this morning and go back up to see consultant!
but they lost my notes while was there aswell so got to get them too!

kayzee said:
Did they say anything about it being a wee infection? that would explain the protein but clear bloods. Bless you at least your home now and can rest :hug: :hug: xxxx

yer they thought that for me at first

Oh honey im sorry i missed this!!! Wish you'd text me too! :hug: :hug: Get some rest honey youve only got 10 days left and she may make an early appearance!
Good luck with everything and i hope she holds on a lil longer for u! :hug: :hug:

Good luck, shell. Glad you are home and can go and get spoilt by Mummy! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Yeah im getting spoilt lol :D
But im so bored im not one for being laid in bed all day i like to get up and do things!
but hey if the baby is resting then all is good! :)

Enjoy resting while you can hun!!!
Did you get my text today?
xxx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111