Walking wind machine!!

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
Im just a big ball of trapped wind at the mo!!! I must be a really attractive sight, waddling around like a Weeble, burping and farting with every move. I just cant help it though! I have no idea where all this gas is coming from!
My DH is one lucky man!!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i can empathise! i made OH and me a curry last night, then lay on the sofa farting almost continuously for about 45 minutes!! :lol: they didn't smell though :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Babylicious said:
mine wreak so I try to hold them in :oops:

Mine are evil too..OH is just as bad, and he always farts when he's near me cause he thinks it's funny..mine are 'Silent but Violent' so I can get him back when he's not expecting it :twisted: :lol:

Babylicious said:
mine wreak so I try to hold them in :oops:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I successfully made my DH leave the room on 2 seperate occasions at the weekend!!!

:) :)

hahahahaha

but u have to admit even though the smell can get unbearable it does feel f**kin good when you release them :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: I wont go into to much detail but I was having an episode of farting a lot & on one occasion it smelt so bad I was physically sick :oops: :oops:

Tiggy26 said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: I wont go into to much detail but I was having an episode of farting a lot & on one occasion it smelt so bad I was physically sick :oops: :oops:

now THATS impressive!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i thought i was the only one! i'm going to the loo about 3 times a day too :shock: Before being preg my OH thought i did not do things like that!!

:rotfl:
the best is when you get into bed before DH and hold the covers down tight, let one rip and when he gets into bed he is greeted by it.
never seen him get up so quickly in all my life
:rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i once let a big one rip wen my bf was out of the room it really stunk and i started dan cing around waving my arms around trying to get rid of the smell he walked in and blatently new what i was doing :oops: :oops: :oops:

:rotfl: :rotfl:
I can just imagine you prancing about trying to air it away
and its not like you can turn around and say it wasnt you....
LOVE IT

i was so embarrased... and another time i was lying on the bed and i had one coming and i raised my leg slightly so it wud be a silent one and my bf sed u can fart if u need to u no :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

farts just embarrases me loool

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back