Doing my head in

Lilelephant

Reaction score
O fell asleep on the bottle and now has trapped wind and has been screaming his head off since lunch time!

I have tried the cycle legs and a tummy massage abd winding him etc but he just keeps burping farting and then screaming

Any tips ?

Soundsl like it is working it's way through.

Probs not much help, but have you tried holding him over your shoulder so his tummy is gentlly pushing into your shoulder and then rubbing his back to try and get the wind up that way?

Another way that used to work for Oscar was to rub his back and then gently hold his tummy in with one hand and with the other support his back and very gently push him straight up and the wind used to pop right out of him.

Hope he calms down for you soon xxxx

Giving Jake some infacol and lying him across my knees on his tummy while rubbing his back always makes him burp loads xx

Well he had a massive fart and seemed happier finished his bottle and let out a big burp and is now back to happy o! Thanks girls

My SIL used to sit my Niece on her knee and move her backwards & forward & side to side to get her wind up. Worked every time! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back