Oh deary me TMI coming up

Melly+2

Reaction score
Whats with all the wind?? I cant stop burping and farting, Hope keeps going oops haha. Gal now thinks im a grade a scrubber but honestly is just comes out, but its serously all the time, dont know how i am going to cope at work :oops: Also the wetting myself situation is getting worse, i was in town yesterday and was just about to sit on the loo and coughed, not quite had the chance to pull my pants down :oops: Luckily i was wearing a dress so took em off, but my god its getting ridiculous :rotfl:

dont know about the wind sorry hun but the wet knicker situation is only going to get worse :hug: make sure you do lots of pelvic floor this might help a little xxxxxxxx

yeah im gonna start doing pelvic floor for sure, haha tonight will be fun im thinking, ill blame the smell on the dirty old me that come in the pub haha :rotfl:

i know what you mean about the wind hun - i seem to do it in the night when im asleep and it wakes me up!! i just pray OH hasnt heard it!! :pray: lol

lolcatsfarted.jpg

im the same with the wind i move abit and it just comes out.
also the same with wetting myself i cough or sneeze ect and i dribble and i do my pelvic floor every day

I'm such a child coz this thread is making me :lol: :lol: I find wind so funny :rotfl:

I need to get a life :oops: Farting is ace, I love it :lol:

Have you been on the red bull darling, im glad you find my flatulence funny though, my oh doesnt, yet its fooking hilarious when he does it, i have fun though it makes me laugh too
thumbup.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back