Any cures for trapped wind

Reaction score
I have constantly got trapped wind which I think makes my nausea worse, I am constantly burping all day :shock:

I am convinced that if I can get rid of it then it will help me not to feel so sick. No sickness today however but am still burping like an old man after a big dinner :wink:

Any ideas guys :?

Get some Windeeze from the chemist. I had terrible trapped wind and it worked for me. It's safe to take during pregnancy.

Just don't take it before you go out somewhere.... :lol:

I've not tried this but when my friend was pregnant she was told to drink cooled boiled water and I haven't got a clue how but it worked for her!!! :think:

i tired deflatine.. it worked but then asked pharmasist...

apparently all things which you take which say (safe during pregnancy)

should always ask the pharamacy, because my sister works at one, and she asked pharmasist there, and he said dont take anythin atall, as it can cause defects in our iccle beans..

yrs ago, some tablets were said to be ok, then things atarted going wrong..

i would say hot water bottle, and drink hot water.. (or if cant, hot juice)

it helps, i had such bad trapped wind other day, felt like someone was stabbin me in my side, (had to come home from work)

know how u feel huni xx

One of the girls here got me onto rennies and I think they have made a difference. Decreased my blaoting and trapped wind.

Charcoal tablets/capsules - you can get them from Holland & Barrett, they absorb any excess gas and don't have any active ingredients so are completely safe to take when pregnant. Made a massive difference to me in tri 1. Bless you, it's so horrible isn't it, hope you feel better soon :hug:

thanks everyone......... i'll try anything :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back