Walking and Pressure!!

MrsK

Reaction score
Today went onto town and my god but I could hardly walk! It was actually waddling!! When I was upright and walking the baby felt so heavy like a pressured feeling I thought it was actually going to drop out of me. I had things to get but I was so sore I couldnt concentrate and the when I was walking I felt pains in the lady area!! Felt better when I got home and sat down but when I got back up same thing and when I bent over the pain in my ribs was shocking! To be honest I feel like I am going to go at any stage soon the way this ba is lying if I have another 4 weeks to go I will either explode or be bedbound lol!! Is anyonelese feeling this pressure as well???

PS I keep seeing ladies with their new babies in prams and I just keep thinking how I now wish this was me!!!!

Im feeling it BIGTIME!!! For the last few weeks I have been getting a sharp pain when I walk in my lady bits too... midwife says the baby lays a certain way when I walk which pinches a nerve. I can also relate to the pressure!!! The last 3 days I have been so sore everywhere. My pelvis is achey as are my hips and my little man suddenly feels like he weighs about 10lbs!!! Im sure he cant fall out but certainly feels like he is on his way!!

xx

im feelin the same ladies, its sooooo painful, my MW said the grating pain i was describing is probs babys head on my cervix, im like cheers kiddo ur killin me here!! lol

not long *hopefully* til its no longer painful n we have gorgous little people to look at :)

xxx

I must join you girls..I am in the same boat..was unable to walk yesterday .however a massage from hubby really helped last night..He used warm almond oil and massaged all my joints which actually helped me getting pinching pain in my hips and upper thigh joints..do try that..it might help..good luck..:)

This is awful but I am glad someonelse is feeling my pain!! The only time I get peace at the min is when I am sleeping if I get sleeping!! Thank god I have now finished work last week as I honestly dont think I could go on! I now am at the stage I just cannot wait to get this over with have my body back again and a lovely wee pink bundle but on the other hand I am shitting myself about the labour and birth as I now its coming sooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!lol

Oh and just to add the pressure when walking is making me feel like I need to wee - I must have went to the bathroom about 100 times today but only a trickle came out even though I felt like I just drink a litre of water!!

Last edited:
Im feeling it BIGTIME!!! For the last few weeks I have been getting a sharp pain when I walk in my lady bits too... midwife says the baby lays a certain way when I walk which pinches a nerve. I can also relate to the pressure!!! The last 3 days I have been so sore everywhere. My pelvis is achey as are my hips and my little man suddenly feels like he weighs about 10lbs!!! Im sure he cant fall out but certainly feels like he is on his way!!

xx

Thats the way I feel as if she is about to fall out of me it is so heavy!!! Even in the bath when she moves about its as if she is coming out of my skin!! I feel like I am in the film Alien!!

Oh ladies I'm exactly the same. It's come on all of a sudden in the last few days. I feel like ive got a bowling ball in between my legs!

Oh ladies I'm exactly the same. It's come on all of a sudden in the last few days. I feel like ive got a bowling ball in between my legs!

Yes a bowling ball exactly how to describe it!! I was grand this morning the min I started walking in town my god I really couldnt cope!

And do all of you ladies thinks babies have dropped down ? perhaps that's when the pain gets worse - I wonder when all of you will pop and see you babies, we have quite another batch of babies on the way don't we!

And do all of you ladies thinks babies have dropped down ? perhaps that's when the pain gets worse - I wonder when all of you will pop and see you babies, we have quite another batch of babies on the way don't we!

I have been told my ba's head is down in a scan last week but not engaged still loose! Apparently with the second ba the head engages poss minutes before birth. I dont really think my bump is any lower but Im not really sure to be honest!

I dont think mine is any lower tbh midwife said this week that top of babes head is starting to move into my pelvis. Ive had the sharp pains since about 28 weeks but the heaviness had been in the last 3 days!

Quite a labour watch indeed!!!! :) x

All I'm getting is an intense need for the loo if there's even 5ml in my bladder :lol: as soon as I go I get relief for another wee while :D

Last time I never got any low down pain until the day before labour and my lil madam never engaged until labour, and I've got a feeling things will be the same this time xx

Oooo, I get this pressure thing too, it eems to be fine if I've been sat down and then gut up and walk around but if I try to go into town or the supermarket where i'm up on my feet for a good long while, I get such a heavy feeling *down there*. I don't think it quite feels like a bowling ball to me but it causes me a lot of pain and makes me need the loo big time! And it does feel like she's going to fall out, I can identify with that bit. I wasn't sure what this was TBH but if it's baby wriggling down, that's nice to know XD

xxxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back