Pressure?

Leanne&Bump

Reaction score
Im ok 31+3 and im feeling pressure down there already! I was walking to the shops yesterday and i thought either my waters were going to pop or my baby was going to fall out of me :shock: Is that normal at 31 weeks? :roll:

I didnt feel this pressure til later on in my first pregnany and a few days later my waters went!

That is quite early to feel that amount of pressure that you would feel something is going to happen, I didn't develop any pressure until about a week ago, why don't you give your midwife a ring.. It won't do any harm and I'm sure it will put your mind at rest too :hug: The pressure I have is more of my behind :oops: than the front, but if you have any concerns just lift the phone xx

Ive tried replying lots of times today but it doesnt seem to be showing!!!

Anyway..

Ive put the pressure down to the babys position he must be very low or something! Im seeing the consultant on Monday so ill have her to feel my tummy to see where he is!

I've had pressure for ages, he's still not engaged though so I think he must just be quite low xx

He looked low in the photo you uploaded Katy, I was low throughout and didn't engage to 36 weeks xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back