Can i come in?

Toonlass

Reaction score
I am officially WTT :yay: Me and OH are getting married in 2012 and were gonna start trying for another baby as of honey moon :love:

Everyone says i'm mental and that i wont stop until i get a girl but there so wrong. I would love another boy. Not looking forward to being pregnant if i'm honest but i can't wait to expand our family xx

It will deffo be my last like, i'm getting to old for breeding lol xx

Breeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

:love:

Last edited:
Only 3 month old and already planning the next one! :lol:

Sounds a bit like me actually - not had number 1 and already got number 4 planned haha :)

My mum had 2 girls and wanted a boy and she got him third time around so no harm in trying - just incase you are in denial about wanting a girl ;)

Lots to keep you occupied planning a wedding :shock:

Worst 6 month of my life trying to get everything sorted for mine...

Ohhh yet come join me!! Anyone else wanna try for another sprog in 2012 with us? Xx

Only 3 month old and already planning the next one! :lol:

Sounds a bit like me actually - not had number 1 and already got number 4 planned haha :)

My mum had 2 girls and wanted a boy and she got him third time around so no harm in trying - just incase you are in denial about wanting a girl ;)

Lots to keep you occupied planning a wedding :shock:

Worst 6 month of my life trying to get everything sorted for mine...

Lol @ denial :lol: I have 3 boys and another one would be lovely. Daddy would like a girl tho. I'm going to Cyprus to get married and were hiring a wedding planner coz I can't be arsed to do it myself lol xx

Cyprus is sooo gorgeous for weddings...we went to one there last year :love:

How exciting to have a plan, I love plans but no more babbas for me! :lol:

Hi :)

We are planning to TTC at the end of 2011 or the start of 2012, depending on situation, what holidays I book etc!

So I may well be with you for your next one! How exciting!

:yay: come be a breeder with me, as mervs mum so nicely put it :rofl: Mamafy is the breeding stock in this forum, she is on number 6! xx

im with u in wtt :D i cant wait to 'expand our family' too i am also not looking forward to the preg part as being preg deffff dont suit me :l xx

2012 Is a fab year!! We're getting married that year but no more babies for us!! Lol

i took ten yr to fall for this one so my chances of any more are a bit on the anorexic side lols but good luck with the breeding and the wedding!

might join ya :dance: Hubby says no more, but what's it got to do with him lol!!!

2012 sounds perfect!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back