Waiting for something to happen!!!!

keljordan

Reaction score
Had my show a week ago now and keep waiting for something else!!! Am really ready now can't wait any longer :( I've got a week to go I know and should stop moaning but I really thought it might of been a sign of things starting to happen! I'm usually really patient lol just want to meet her now and to know she's ok sorry for the moan!!! X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally understandable hun.. I hope she makes a move soon, I was the exact same x

Aw babe really hope she decides to make a move soon! Get bouncing on a yoga ball x

I am in the same boat, wee shame, i am due on tuesday, consultant sent me up to ward to get induced on tuesday and after an overnight stay and some humming and hawing from not the most pleasant midwifes you'll ever meet !! i was sent home.

Sitting bouncing on my yoga ball as i type and not long finished my raspberry leaf tea, wish she would make her entrance now !!

I am fed up too hun, hopefully soon , fingers crossed for us both :clock:

I know exactly how you're feeling, have been having all sorts of signs but nothing happening... And I am so ready! Let's hope they will make a move soon!xx

and me lol I'm 39wks and 1 day too and doing everythinh I can to get things moving just wish baby would come!!!!!!

Me too! Week and a day to go. I have taken the dog out for walks, been bouncing on my ball all day (whilst ironing!!), just feel ready and the suspense is killing me.

Really hope it happens soon for you Kelly cos then I can't be far behind.

i feel for you all, i know ill be the same if my lil man hasnt turned up by your stages.. im very impatient hehe x

Aww bless you all we are all in the same boat, it's nice to know i'm not alone with feelin like this! I have been bouncing that much I have managed to pull my curtains down!!!! Lol ( bouncing next to my bed in a very small gap and got the bedroom curtain trapped underneath the ball) whoops!!!! I've had pineapple, walks , curry, sex ...... Nothin!!! Arrgg xx just want to meet her now x hope we all get signs soon :) :)

I'm only 37 +1 and I feel the same when I get to your stage I will be pulling my hair out haha!! Am actually relaxing tonight with paracetamol on board coz it's my birthday and really don't want to go into labour today - but I'm sure tomorrow or the next day I will feel impatient again haha!! Xx

:dust: labour dust for all of you girls at/near full term, hope your babies get moving soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back