Hurry uuuuuuuuuuup .........

Loulabelle

Reaction score
Is anyone else as fed up of waiting as me?! I just want something to happen now, I'd even be happy with a little sign even if it then took a couple of days! But, so far, nada! The waiting game is so frustrating I hope I don't go 2 weeks over!! Very pointless post really, I just needed to vent! xxx

Ive got 4 weeks left and feeling the same' everyone was convinced i was going to go early but i think hes gonna be late. I was 2 weeks late with my first and really wanted to go into labout myself this time!

Hope you get some signs soon x

For weeks and weeks I've been told (by random strangers I should add) that there's no way I'd go past my due date as I'm so big, so you kind of start to believe them, even though logically you know that they can't possibly know this. I think I'm going to start telling myself I have 3 weeks to go, that way that's the maximum possible wait! xx

i think im getting more worried and paranoid about every little pain or ache now im getting nearer the end so yes i want it to hurry so i have him here safe and sound... Not long for u guys now though :) x

For weeks and weeks I've been told (by random strangers I should add) that there's no way I'd go past my due date as I'm so big, so you kind of start to believe them, even though logically you know that they can't possibly know this. I think I'm going to start telling myself I have 3 weeks to go, that way that's the maximum possible wait! xx

I could have written this myself. Cos I get so many twinges and in and out of hospital with contraction like pains everyone keeps saying 'he'll come early you know' or 'you won't have long left I bet ya'.

I was tellin Jess that my OH is convinced I'm further along than they think so I started to believe it after a while so now feel well over due when I'm not even classed as full term yet!

I'm getting myself wound up about being overdue when I don't even know if I will be!!

I wonder what the percentages are of when babies come? Like how many people give birth early/late etc. Im feeling ok atm but im getting a bit bored on maternity leave and im only 33 weeks! x

Tell me about it I am so so fed up its untrue not only that my best.friend aka the bath is.a.no go zone at the moment as it.got pulled out.yesterday and the new one has.been.fitted right...... I am so upset about that lol I could.cry lol. I miss my radox lol. I am actually quite sad really arnt I lol ... x x

Tell me about it I am so so fed up its untrue not only that my best.friend aka the bath is.a.no go zone at the moment as it.got pulled out.yesterday and the new one has.been.fitted right...... I am so upset about that lol I could.cry lol. I miss my radox lol. I am actually quite sad really arnt I lol ... x x

The prospect of not having a bubble bath to look forward to every night would quite literally tip me over the edge! I hope the new one is ready and waiting for you soon! xxx

Me too I am hoping tonight it will be back in action for some radox and a lovely cup of tea lol. X x

Sometimes I'm fed up, like today I feel really rough. Probably the worst I've felt the whole way through. :( <----- feeling sorry for myself. But other days I'm quite happy to stay pregnant for now.

Guys I only have a shower, I would LOVE a bath!!!!

fed up fed up fed up! I keep trying to keep my mind busy, like going out at night to visit MIL or going a wee run to burger king so I am not sitting thinking comon labour! But when I am sitting myself after doing housework its all I think of! I sit and tell my waters to break and tell the baby to get a move on ! xx

Is it ok for me to be fed up and want it out already too? I still have at least 9 weeks to go ( if it comes early) its gonna be a loooooooooong 9 - 11 weeks for me lol.

its worse when people convince that you will go early even my mw on my ds was convinced i would go really early but he came in the middle of the 2 due dates id been given so i was extremely grumpy by then lol so if 1 person says you will go early im going to ask for that in writing and if i dont i shall sue them pmsl

I wonder what the percentages are of when babies come? Like how many people give birth early/late etc. Im feeling ok atm but im getting a bit bored on maternity leave and im only 33 weeks! x

I know that only 5% of babies are born on their due date and that quite alot of first babies are overdue....having said that I think we've had loads on here lately that have come early!!

I'm one of the few people that is in no hurry at all....less than 3 weeks to go now and it's all feeling scarily close and real!! I had a few tightenings yesterday and just spent the day crying cause I was worried he was going to come early! I am just as uncomfortable as the next person but I think it is my anxiety about the birth that has led me to be in no hurry whatsoever for it to happen. I do feel more prepared than I was and if he did come now I'd be ok....but I'm just not wishing it to happen...especially as hubby is going back to London tomorrow! I know every ache and twinge I get while he is not here will send me into a panic!! xx

i cant believe how close u are amanda.. there is a few of u nearly there its exciting for u all.... x

I've got 10weeks to go, but I'm hoping for a 3 week early baby. Due date is 14th June, but ideally (like I get to choose, lol!) I'd like to be in hospital in labour for my birthday on 25th May and have him the day after :)

Mum said when she was expecting my last brother, she didn't want another Sept baby (one bro and my sis were born in Sept) as they missed out on going to school that year, and his due date was 30 Aug.. cutting it fine! So from 3 weeks before due date she jumped off the back step a few times each night.. when it was dark so the neighbours wouldn't see her.. and lo and behold my bro was two weeks early!

We're away for the weekend 14/15 May.. but as soon as I get back it's spicy food, raspberry leaf tea, acupuncture, sex and jumping off the back step for me! :D xxx

i cant believe how close u are amanda.. there is a few of u nearly there its exciting for u all.... x

Yes it's scarily close now...it really could happen at any time really..yikes!! Yes I think from about 17th April onwards there are loads of us ready to pop, although I think some won't even last that long! xx

Yes it's scarily close now...it really could happen at any time really..yikes!! Yes I think from about 17th April onwards there are loads of us ready to pop, although I think some won't even last that long! xx

Hopefully not long :lol:!

I've got 10weeks to go, but I'm hoping for a 3 week early baby. Due date is 14th June, but ideally (like I get to choose, lol!) I'd like to be in hospital in labour for my birthday on 25th May and have him the day after :)

dont skip me :( lol

Don't worry, the rate I'm going you'll have your baby before I have mine! I have decided to resign myself to it being another 3 weeks, because I'm just that lucky! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back