Hurry uuuuuuuuuuup .........

he proper grabbed her head he well man handled us lol
she has time to turn yet :) she better had turn there is no way im going for a csection on my last baby
ive bought everything now my mil gave us 200 quid on tuesday so ive bought my last bits :) we got her the hugs and kisses chair from babies r us but it has a velvet trim on it so im hoping i dont ever have to touch the velvet part (i cant stand touching velvet lol)

hahaha Midnight, you really do know us too well.......nutter! Yep I'm not going to be pleased if any of you queue jump....so remember I'm due 13th of May. And none of you June mummies think you can do a Jodie, you'll be in trouble :gun: :lol:

Got my scan on Monday to check if my placenta is still low! What about you? We're getting closer honey!!

xx

Good luck for your scan Cass....hope pesky placenta has moved up for you...mine managed 6cm between 30 and 34 weeks! xx

Pinky you can have your baby on my birthday ill allow it lol its the 14th may lol. It's a very nice birthday BTW x x

Pinky you can have your baby on my birthday ill allow it lol its the 14th may lol. It's a very nice birthday BTW x x

Oh thank you hun! My Auntie wants me to go on the 30th of April - thats her bday and my friend wants me to go on her daughters 1st bday which is the 5th!

x x x x

Got my scan on Monday to check if my placenta is still low! What about you? We're getting closer honey!!

xx

Good luck for your scan Cass....hope pesky placenta has moved up for you...mine managed 6cm between 30 and 34 weeks! xx

Thanks Amanda, you're my hope and inspiration! I'm feeling confident it will have moved. Will be such a relief if it has! Send me your positive placenta vibes please...:)

xx

lol i might just que jump you pinky just think if you go say 10 days over that will be the 23rd may i could go 2 weeks early and que jump you nur nur ne nur nur hahaha

wish your pesky placenta will of moved i think i threatened amandas placenta in tr 2 lol do you want me to have a word with it lol

lol i might just que jump you pinky just think if you go say 10 days over that will be the 23rd may i could go 2 weeks early and que jump you nur nur ne nur nur hahaha

wish your pesky placenta will of moved i think i threatened amandas placenta in tr 2 lol do you want me to have a word with it lol

Queue jump Pinky at your peril :shock:

Yes please, your stern words clearly helped Amanda so hopefully they'll do the same for me!!!

xx

pinky dont scare me ive got 4 kids if i have survived them i can survive anything lol
i will have a look back at the thread and see what i threatened it with k :)

xx

Thanks Amanda, you're my hope and inspiration! I'm feeling confident it will have moved. Will be such a relief if it has! Send me your positive placenta vibes please...:)

xx

Well if mine can do it after all the problems I had then I'm sure yours can :)

pinky dont scare me ive got 4 kids if i have survived them i can survive anything lol
i will have a look back at the thread and see what i threatened it with k :)

Ooooh!!! I wil send a hitman (hitbunny) :bunny: to get you if you queue jump missy! :lol:

Wish my psychic powers are telling me your placenta has been good and has moved up ;)

hit bunny dont scare me either i will just leave my ds un medicated for a day and hitbunny will soon be begging for mercy lol

placenta will do as its told and behave

:lol: I'll need to find your weakness!

Midnight have you gone early with all your kids?

x

I think my placenta will have moved too. Pinky sounds serious that she'll find your weakness Midnight! Be afraid....VERY afraid!!!

xx

i was trained in thai boxing to never allow my weakness to be found lol

1st 5 days over
2nd on due date
3rd 2 days early
4th i had 2 different dates 1 the 4th and 1 the 8th and he came on the 7th its his 3rd birthday tommoz eeek i cant wait

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back